Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium not working on iPhone 5?

Solved!

Spotify Premium not working on iPhone 5?

I have recently taken advantage of the 3 for 1 month deal for Spotify Premium. 
It is working perfectly on the laptop, isn't updating on the iPhone.

For some reason I started a trial of premium on my phone for 3 days (I think) now that it has finished, I'm stuck on a free trial and can't take full advantage of the premium features on my phone.

Any ideas of how I can get premium to activate on my phone?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

If you definitely have premium on your account (please double-check here), please make sure you are logging in on your iphone with the username shown on the account overview unless it is a 10 digit number, in which case, log in with facebook.

If you still don't get premium, try reinstalling spotify on your phone.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Managed to get premium working on my phone. Logged out off my phone, and then logged in using my facebook.

On the App :

Then it worked!

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Same here!

Marked as solution

If you definitely have premium on your account (please double-check here), please make sure you are logging in on your iphone with the username shown on the account overview unless it is a 10 digit number, in which case, log in with facebook.

If you still don't get premium, try reinstalling spotify on your phone.

Marked as solution

Managed to get premium working on my phone. Logged out off my phone, and then logged in using my facebook.

On the App :

Then it worked!

Posted my solution. Hopefully helps you out!

Hi,

Looks like I have two different accounts for the same username (with 2 different passwords) -i'm the bo_outlaw that wrote before-, one being a spotify free account and the other one the premium. Now I don't know why I can't connect anymore to the premium one, i'm lost in this free option, and I can't see how to proceed. That's really weird.

Any clue?

Thanks,

Pablo

Your solution?

@jordansharman wrote:

Posted my solution. Hopefully helps you out!

Two accounts can get messy, especially if thet use the same emai address. Please use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it to speed things along.

@user-removed wrote:

Hi,

Looks like I have two different accounts for the same username (with 2 different passwords) -i'm the bo_outlaw that wrote before-, one being a spotify free account and the other one the premium. Now I don't know why I can't connect anymore to the premium one, i'm lost in this free option, and I can't see how to proceed. That's really weird.

Any clue?

Thanks,

Pablo

Suggested posts