Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium not working on my phone..

Spotify Premium not working on my phone..

Hi!

Have had spotify premium for a while and when i got a gift card i cancelled my subscription and used the gift card code instead. All went good and it says that my account is a premium account until 2013-12-21. The problem is that it says on my phone that i am a free user so i can't play any music on my iphone 5...., can anyone help me? 

Things i've tried : reinstall the app, log out / in. 

5 Replies

Half hour ago it said that i had a premium account until 2013-12-21. Now it says that i am a free user, what is happening? I can't re type the gift card code either since i used it yesterday... 

Hello, rasthi!  I think that you upgraded your Facebook Spotify account to Premium and then merged it with your old account which removed the premium so in this case you will need to get in touch with the customer services team using the online contact form and they will be able to get this sorted out for you. If you get an automated reply directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly.

The email just leads me back to the community, how can i get this fixed? Can't find the solution in the support section either so i need someone who can help me.. Paying for a service and then they can't be accurate enough to help me ? 

Says that i can't reply to it either so what should i do? ...

getting really frustrated

Hello, rasthi! If you get an automated reply directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly EVEN if the message is from no-reply. Just hit the "reply" button in your e-mail box and copy&paste the message you sent. It will definitely reach a staff member ready to help you.

Suggested posts