Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium on iPad Mini

Spotify Premium on iPad Mini

Haven't had any problems over the last month, but today I created a new playlist and added roughly 80 songs to it. I set it to download so that I could listen to it offline. I couldn't ever get it to download. I tried about 7 clean uninstalls and it would download about 20 songs then force close and not attempt to sync again. I've tried restarting it and actually got it to download 2 playlists of roughly 80 songs each before it force closed and refused to sync any more...I would realy like to know what I need to do because I don't enjoy paying for something that isn't working!

Also I'm not when the last update was, I have it set to autoupdate so I never know when it has updated.

6 Replies

How much free storage space do you have on your iPad? 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

A little over 2GB.

Strange, should be plenty of space! 

What happens when it stops, does it just stop synching or do you get little orange "!"'s where the green downloaded arrows should be? 

Peter

I've finally gotten what I've wanted downloaded after many many attempts, but I'd still like to try to find a solution in case it try's to happen next time I want to add more music. When it stops the app just force closes. The song that was working on downloading has the orange "!" But none of the others do. A few times I would try to jump start it by selecting more music to be available offline, but it would only work for a minute and then force close again.

Very strange, is that track it gets stuck on always the same track? 

Peter

No, it moves forward with the next track when I jump start the syncing. Then whatever track it was attemptng to sync gets the orange "!" and usually stays that way until I remove it from the playlist then add it again.

Suggested posts