Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

CONSTANT crashing on my iphone5c HELP

I have a Spotify premium account every single time that I open my Spotify app it seems to crash immediately. I'm very upset because I have a premium membership and I would like to use the app. Please help me!! I love Spotify and want my songs back! I...

• I have a Spotify premium account every single time that I open my Spotify app it seems to crash immediately. I'm very upset because I have a premium membership and I would like to use the app. Please...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not working on iphone

Hi I have spotify premium and use it on 2 iphones and 1 ipad. It was working fine until recently one of the iphones stopped working. I can see the playlist but it is greyed out and will not let me play. It says I need to install premium to access??Ca...

• Hi I have spotify premium and use it on 2 iphones and 1 ipad. It was working fine until recently one of the iphones stopped working. I can see the playlist but it is greyed out and will not let me pl...
  • Thedev
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Release Notes - Spotify for iOS 0.7.5

Hi folks. What's new in this version (0.7.5): Fixes crash when starting app or logging in. Important to note iOS 7 just became available, so please be sure to mention your iOS version if you report an issue or have questions Also, when reporting issu...

• Spotify Legend
  • Hi folks.   What's new in this version (0.7.5):  Fixes crash when starting app or logging in. Important to note iOS 7 just became available, so please be sure to mention you...
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
    iOS
    Release Notes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

iPod touch streaming to multiple devices

Hi,About to AirPlay enable my Klipsch docking station, once done will I be able to stream Spotify from my iPod Touch to it and also to aa Bluetooth Soundbar I have at the same time? I think I should be able but multiple devices only possible if I use...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, About to AirPlay enable my Klipsch docking station, once done will I be able to stream Spotify from my iPod Touch to it and also to a a Bluetooth Soundbar I have at the same time? I think I s...
  • Dtmorley1969
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline playlists on my iPhone 4 desynced and set back to 'online' mode

My wife and I both share a Premium account, and we don't have more than 3 devices with offline playlists. Just yesterday both of our iPhones desynced our offline playlists (deleting all the music from our phone drives), and set them back as 'online' ...

• Casual Listener
  • My wife and I both share a Premium account, and we don't have more than 3 devices with offline playlists. Just yesterday both of our iPhones desynced our offline playlists (deleting all the music fro...
  • PHazer
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS 7 no longer plays with car's USB

I have been playing spotify through my car's (2010 Honda Fit) USB connection for the last few months. But the day I updated my iPhone 5 to iOS7, it stops working. It will play for maybe a minute, sometimes a whole song, then stop. Error message "Unsu...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been playing spotify through my car's (2010 Honda Fit) USB connection for the last few months. But the day I updated my iPhone 5 to iOS7, it stops working. It will play for maybe a minute, som...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 18 replies
  • 22 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 22 likes

ios 4 spotify crash

i have a ipod 2g and ios 4.2.1 and i cant open it. it always crash, over and over again.. please help me fix this.. i cant live without music

• i have a ipod 2g and ios 4.2.1 and i cant open it. it always crash, over and over again.. please help me fix this.. i cant live without music
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Play computer local files on mobile devices

Is there a way to upload my computer (Mac) local files so I can stream play them from my mobile devices (iPhone and iPad)?

• Is there a way to upload my computer (Mac) local files so I can stream play them from my mobile devices (iPhone and iPad)?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iOs& and Spotify - Consistent Crashing

Ever since I downloaded iOS7, Spotify consistently crashes. It occasionally makes it through a whole song, but it usually doesn't even make it through the whole 30 seconds. It has also stopped working on my USB for my car. I'm about to cancel Spotify...

• Casual Listener
  • Ever since I downloaded iOS7, Spotify consistently crashes.  It occasionally makes it through a whole song, but it usually doesn't even make it through the whole 30 seconds. It has also stopped ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded to telia premium problem.

Hello, I just upgraded to telia premium without cancelling my other sub, but both are connected with my Facebook so I cant log in on my first account.. but now when the telia account is linked with my facebook all the playlists are gone?? No idea wha...

• Hello, I just upgraded to telia premium without cancelling my other sub, but both are connected with my Facebook so I cant log in on my first account.. but now when the telia account is linked with m...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ipod nano 7g not synchronized with spotify

Hello,I have a few days before an Ipod Nano 7g and now wanted him to synchronize with Spotify.Unfortunately, the device does not appear in the device list, even after several on and off the Pc.The support I have asked but the answers only I want to a...

• Hello, I have a few days before an Ipod Nano 7g and now wanted him to synchronize with Spotify. Unfortunately, the device does not appear in the device list, even after several on and off the Pc....
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Non Facebook friends not showing up in friend list

BUG: Non Facebook friends are not showing up in the friends list in the iOS app. Has been a bug since at least 7.4. Is not fixed with 7.6. Non Facebook friends do show up in the iOS 4 app, so it's not a server issue?The bug exists in ios 6 and iOS 7....

• Music Fan
  • BUG: Non Facebook friends are not showing up in the friends list in the iOS app. Has been a bug since at least 7.4. Is not fixed with 7.6. Non Facebook friends do show up in the iOS 4 app, so it's...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems iPhone 4s with iOS 7 no sound with dock

i have a big problem with spotify app with Iphone 4s and IOS 7. the app works correctly, but when I connect the speaker dock runs out of volume and song continues... someone has encountered the same problem ??

• Casual Listener
  • i have a big problem with spotify app with Iphone 4s and IOS 7.  the app works correctly, but when I connect the speaker dock runs out of volume and song continues... someone has encountered...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Some songs in a playlist are greyed out and unplayable

Good morning, I have Spotify premium and a big playlist (about 500 songs) - now, I can play all songs on Spotify Desktop (i tried on my main pc with local files but also another pc without the local files and all was fine) - the main problem is with ...

• Casual Listener
  • Good morning, I have Spotify premium and a big playlist (about 500 songs) - now, I can play all songs on Spotify Desktop (i tried on my main pc with local files but also another pc without the local ...
  • schrimp82
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do i get a spotify user to appear on my frend list?

How do I get a spotify user who is not a facebook user, to appear on my friend list on Iphone?

• Casual Listener
  • How do I get a spotify user who is not a facebook user, to appear on my friend list on Iphone?
  • chrislemasters
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Change in volume crash

When I change the volume either up or down spotify crashes... Even when a song is not playing. Very strange bug... Hope it gets fixed soon!

• When I change the volume either up or down spotify crashes... Even when a song is not playing. Very strange bug... Hope it gets fixed soon!
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

How smart is Playlist Radio?

Got a few questions on Playlist Radio: 1.) When playing Playlist Radio on the mobile app, when it plays a song that I have saved offline, is it smart enough to play that offline file rather than wasting my data? If not, it should be. 2.) When playing...

• Gig Goer
  • Got a few questions on Playlist Radio:   1.) When playing Playlist Radio on the mobile app, when it plays a song that I have saved offline, is it smart enough to play that offline file rathe...
  • Skepilot
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't sync local files

Hi there, This has been an issue since an upgrade to a newer version of spotify was released. My Iphone is noticed and is displayed within the application on my PC, but the transfer of the files is always pending..... My other playlists are fine, ive...

• Hi there,   This has been an issue since an upgrade to a newer version of spotify was released.   My Iphone is noticed and is displayed within the application on my PC, but the transfer...
  • mik35s
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium profile

I cannot access my premium account neither on IOS nor on pc, please help since I have paid already.

• I cannot access my premium account neither on IOS nor on pc, please help since I have paid already.
  • Thedev
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes