Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

iPhone 4S with JVC KW-R500, multiple issues

Going to preface this by saying I don't know if this is a Spotify issue, an Apple issue, or a JVC issue, but I'm starting here. I have a JVC KW-R500 deck with direct USB connectivity for my iPhone 4S. The deck supports streaming from devices. Symptom...

• Regular
  • Going to preface this by saying I don't know if this is a Spotify issue, an Apple issue, or a JVC issue, but I'm starting here.   I have a JVC KW-R500 deck with direct USB connectivity for m...
  • tdnewton
  • Regular
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! 30 day free trial

I got the 30 day free trial for my account but it does not want to register on my iPad it's says premium needed but I just got it?

• Visitor
  • I got the 30 day free trial for my account but it does not want to register on my iPad it's says premium needed but I just got it?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify iOS app sucks

Considering that spotify is a paid service, why is the iOS app such a poor development effort? The app still hasn't been updated for iOS 7, why? The shuffle algorithm 'shuffles' the songs in the exact same order everytime, why? (Also - this is not ca...

• Casual Listener
  • Considering that spotify is a paid service, why is the iOS app such a poor development effort? The app still hasn't been updated for iOS 7, why? The shuffle algorithm 'shuffles' the songs in the ex...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

App for Nokia Lumia 800 with Galaxy tab?

Is there a way or app to control Spotify that is setup with speakers on my Galaxy tab with my Nokia Lumia 800? I dont mind paying for an app if it works. I want to be able to control spotify on my Nokia phone to control Spotify on my Galaxy tab. I ho...

• Is there a way or app to control Spotify that is setup with speakers on my Galaxy tab with my Nokia Lumia 800? I dont mind paying for an app if it works. I want to be able to control spotify on my No...
  • Thedev
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS 7 an in-car controls

So with iOS 7 I can use in car controls to control spotify. Kind of...Every time i press next on my car controls spotify will start skipping 5-6 songs, then play one at random.It's a 2012 Hyundai Elantra. Anybody else have that problem?Cheers

• So with iOS 7 I can use in car controls to control spotify. Kind of... Every time i press next on my car controls spotify will start skipping 5-6 songs, then play one at random. It's a 2012 Hyu...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Disorganized Playlist??

Why won't my iphone keep my tracks in my playlist organized in the same order that they are organized in on my computer? I want to have some of my playlists, such as the "Starred' or "Local files", to be in order based on Artist. I set the playlists ...

• Why won't my iphone keep my tracks in my playlist organized in the same order that they are organized in on my computer? I want to have some of my playlists, such as the "Starred' or "Local files", t...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble with syncing Iphone 4s

Hi, Basically I recently upgraded to spotify Premium with the intention of syncing with my Iphone 4s for offline mode usage. I successfully managed to sync two playlists that I had wanted to my Iphone (roughly 1200 songs) and was able to listen to th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Basically I recently upgraded to spotify Premium with the intention of syncing with my Iphone 4s for offline mode usage. I successfully managed to sync two playlists that I had wanted&...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone app will not load.....shows a white screen

Description The iPhone app will not load. It only shows a blank screen A more detailed description, using numbered steps 1. restarted the device 2. uninstalled the app the reinstalled 3. The application on my Macbook Pro seems to work fine. What I ex...

• Description The iPhone app will not load. It only shows a blank screen   A more detailed description, using numbered steps 1. restarted the device 2. uninstalled the app the reinst...
  • raewhit
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlists is empty on my phone but not on my mac

Hi! I have a problem with my iphone. I deleted the app but it still didnt work. I can see the playlists on my computer but on my iphone it says empty, like there is no song at all in some playlist, very strange! Please help me! Want to listen to my m...

• Hi! I have a problem with my iphone. I deleted the app but it still didnt work. I can see the playlists on my computer but on my iphone it says empty, like there is no song at all in some playlist,...
  • marbletea
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Device limit

Hi I've recently replaced my iPhone and so unable to use spotify as it says 3 device limit reached.It's including my old phone that is in a recycling heap somewhere. Poor service.Please help

• Hi I've recently replaced my iPhone and so unable to use spotify as it says 3 device limit reached. It's including my old phone that is in a recycling heap somewhere. Poor service. Please help
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Recover local files from iPhone

Hi! I want to recover a couple of local files from my iPhone, because my MacBook crashed, where the source of the files were. How do I do this? Like this: iPhone > Windows > iPad Where the iPhone is the source of the local files. Thanks!

• Hi!   I want to recover a couple of local files from my iPhone, because my MacBook crashed, where the source of the files were. How do I do this?    Like this: iPhone > Wind...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

While hearing Spotify in car over Bluetooth, calling and Siri doesn't work!

Sorry for my bad english...:-) I have the Pioneer car tuner FH-X700-BT and it works really fine. But i have a big problem, when i'm hearing music over the spotify app Bluetooth connected. The radio has a "Voice Control" function which activates Siri ...

• Casual Listener
  • Sorry for my bad english...:-)   I have the Pioneer car tuner FH-X700-BT and it works really fine. But i have a big problem, when i'm hearing music over the spotify app Bluetooth connected. ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

sync to iphone

Had no problems till i put OS7 on my iphone. Now sync does not work. Anybody same problem + solution? marianne

• Casual Listener
  • Had no problems till i put OS7 on my iphone. Now sync does not work. Anybody same problem + solution?   marianne  
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline starred playlist

I have about 150 songs in my starred playlist and have more than enough room for storage on my phone....however I am not able to switch on the offline feature it will quickly turn green then quickly go back grey...not allowing me to listen to these i...

• I have about 150 songs in my starred playlist and have more than enough room for storage on my phone....however I am not able to switch on the offline feature it will quickly turn green then quickly ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • starred playlist
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium not working on my phone..

Hi! Have had spotify premium for a while and when i got a gift card i cancelled my subscription and used the gift card code instead. All went good and it says that my account is a premium account until 2013-12-21. The problem is that it says on my ph...

• Visitor
  • Hi!   Have had spotify premium for a while and when i got a gift card i cancelled my subscription and used the gift card code instead. All went good and it says that my account is a premium ...
  • Thedev
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema de cuenta atrás del reloj en iOS para detener la reproducción sigue sin funcionar

Llevan ya varias versiones incluyendo la última de 27/02/2013 que en iOS 6 no funciona detener la reproducción con la cuenta atrás del reloj de iOS. Hace como que se para y sigue funcionando. Espero que lo solución ene para siguientes actualizaciones...

• Llevan ya varias versiones incluyendo la última de 27/02/2013 que en iOS 6 no funciona detener la reproducción con la cuenta atrás del reloj de iOS. Hace como que se para y sigue funcionando. Espero ...
  • Dren-Group
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify iphone app doesn't work

Hi, i updated the spotify app a few days ago and since then it does not work at all, everytime i open the app, all i see is a white screen. and since then i've deleted and reinstalled the app atleast 50 times and still have the same problem. AND befo...

• Hi, i updated the spotify app a few days ago and since then it does not work at all, everytime i open the app, all i see is a white screen. and since then i've deleted and reinstalled the app atlea...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! local files????!

how to add songs from my playlist on my local files

• Regular
  • how to add songs from my playlist on my local files
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend