Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotift Connect stopped working

Solved!

Spotift Connect stopped working

At one point, this was a couple months ago, both my iPhones had spotify connect. I was able to play music off one iPhone and then control that iPhone with another iPhone over wifi or cellular. It worked great when I wanted to play things of my sound system but walk around. But after an update that went away and I'm not sure why. Did spotify disconnect this feature?? Please help

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Benm27 and welcome to the community!

Spotify connect is a beta feature, that should only be open to registered Beta testers. If you had it, there was likely a mixup with the accounts, and you accidentally got the feature.

An update probably fixed the issue with people getting it that shouldn't, so it was removed.

Liam

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @Benm27 and welcome to the community!

Spotify connect is a beta feature, that should only be open to registered Beta testers. If you had it, there was likely a mixup with the accounts, and you accidentally got the feature.

An update probably fixed the issue with people getting it that shouldn't, so it was removed.

Liam

Benm27: try uninstalling and reinstalling Spotify app. I have seen someone else in forum with the same problem after updating. Uninstalling and reinstalling fixed the problem.

Suggested posts