Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify buggy - skipping songs randomly, pausing/ playing randomly, opening up voice control

Spotify buggy - skipping songs randomly, pausing/ playing randomly, opening up voice control

Plan - student

Free/Premium - premium

Country - UK

Device

iPhone 6S

Operating System

iOS 12.1.4 - 16D57

As the title states, whether phone is sitting in my pocket or just in my end, whilst listening to music whilst walking the app will randomly skip songs, pause itself, play itself and open up voice control.

So far I've tried restarting the phone and also uninstalling and reinstalling the app - please give me some further suggestions as this is quite frustrating 🙂

Thanks!

2 Replies

bump

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? Sorry if this may sound a bit repeptitive but if that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app by following these steps.

Could you try using the remove Offline devices and Sign Out Everywhere, probably resetting your password too, from your Spotify account page?

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Suggested posts