Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify connect wont appear on IPhone 5/Ipad 2

Solved!

Spotify connect wont appear on IPhone 5/Ipad 2

I just upgraded to premium account but the connect icon wont appear, I restarted the app, but wont show. What can I do?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Spotify new feature roll outs occur randomly to usernames over a period of time. This allows Spotify to monitor usage and issues as they come up rather than releasing something then realizing its broken!

Unfortunately, when a new feature will reach your account is random and Spotify never give out release dates which would indicate at what point all users would have it.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Which connect capable hardware device are you trying to connect to?

Using my iPhone to control spotify on my iPad that I connected to my home theatre.

Spotify Connect is still rolling out as far as I am aware, so it sounds like it hasn't made it to your account yet.

Peter

Ok I mean not that I'm in a hurry to get it lol, but how long does it usually takes for it to be fully up and running once u get premium?

Marked as solution

Spotify new feature roll outs occur randomly to usernames over a period of time. This allows Spotify to monitor usage and issues as they come up rather than releasing something then realizing its broken!

Unfortunately, when a new feature will reach your account is random and Spotify never give out release dates which would indicate at what point all users would have it.

Peter

Suggested posts