Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify for iPhone

Spotify for iPhone

I had just signed up for the 30 day free trial. I can listen to music on my PC, but when I go to my iPhone, it says I need to have the premium version, but I have already purchased the free trial. I tried to delete the app and reload it, I also turned off my phone and turned it back on, no change. Any ways to resolve this issue? Thanks.
2 Replies

This should be in the iPhone thread then, but anyways to the issue. There could be some slow server or such, and Spotify knows (read somewhere) so it could take a while to activate the trial.

Surely a dumb question, but can you see that you have a premium subscription when you log in to the www.spotify.com website and check account or such?

And that you surely are using the same credentials on the device as where the subscription is active at.

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

Just popped the thread over to the iPhone board on neo-x's request.

I've just taken a look at your account and it seems that Premium should be up and running just fine. Are you still not getting it on your iPhone?
Airhorn Enthusiast

Suggested posts