Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Help plz

I accidentally deleted a song from a playlist and I can't remember what it was called. Can I get it back?

• I accidentally deleted a song from a playlist and I can't remember what it was called. Can I get it back?
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is sort by added?

Where is the sort by added filter, seriously... I add new songs daily in my playlists and it's totally annoying to constantly jump to old songs while on the go! Please give us this feature!

• Where is the sort by added filter, seriously... I add new songs daily in my playlists and it's totally annoying to constantly jump to old songs while on the go! Please give us this feat...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio function missing

Since I subscribed to Spotify Premium my radio function is missing! I have an iPhone 4 that I use Spotify with. Anybody having this problem and a solution or idea as to what the problem might be?Claudia

• Since I subscribed to Spotify Premium my radio function is missing! I have an iPhone 4 that I use Spotify with. Anybody having this problem and a solution or idea as to what the problem might be? Cl...
  • Bengan
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Play spotify on apple TV

Hey! I just bought a apple TV and I am trying to play spotify on my Apple TV, through my iPhone. I have red a lot of threads here on spotify and google, and tried everything, but it doesn't work. I am connected to the same wifi, and the iTunes user a...

• Hey!  I just bought a apple TV and I am trying to play spotify on my Apple TV, through my iPhone. I have red a lot of threads here on spotify and google, and tried everything, but it doesn't w...
  • fgend33
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Edit playlist heavy glitch

I just installed the new update as of yesterday. When I drag & drop songs in my playlist to change the order, the songs ive selected ti drag - duplicate. When I ht done, I realize spotify moved other songs (at random) instead of the ones i selected w...

• I just installed the new update as of yesterday. When I drag & drop songs in my playlist to change the order, the songs ive selected ti drag - duplicate. When I ht done, I realize spotify moved o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot sync offline playlists on 2G/3G (wifi works fine)

Hello, I'm having trouble with this. Wifi seems to work fine. Tracks play when selected on 3G - and once finished they have been added individually. But if they are added to a playlist which set to work offline, nothing happens. Am I missing somethin...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I'm having trouble with this. Wifi seems to work fine.   Tracks play when selected on 3G - and once finished they have been added individually. But if they are added to a p...
  • MisterSeaJay
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Some local files can't be synced to iPhone (others on the same album can)

This is really weird and happened to me for the first time yesterday. Gremlins Have Pictures have 16 tracks (only two are available on spotify). Yesterday I added the album as local files, all play on the desktop Spotify. When I tried to sync the pla...

• This is really weird and happened to me for the first time yesterday. Gremlins Have Pictures have 16 tracks (only two are available on spotify). Yesterday I added the album as local files, all play o...
  • benza
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone and iPad

Can I stream on both my iPad and IPhone at the same time? Sometimes I am running and like my music on my iPhone, unfortunately at the same time my wife wants to use spotify on the iPad at home. Is there a work around for this?

• Can I stream on both my iPad and IPhone at the same time?  Sometimes I am running and like my music on my iPhone, unfortunately at the same time my wife wants to use spotify on the iPad at home....
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

subscription

I was a premium customer up until 2 months,ago when my debit card was stolen,so my payments were not authorized as my original card details were no longer valid.I have now re-subscribed with my new card details,which has been authorized for £9.99My q...

• Casual Listener
  • I was a premium customer up until 2 months,ago when my debit card was stolen,so my payments were not authorized as my original card details were no longer valid. I have now re-subscribed with my new...
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Share my activity on Spotify social

Hi! I wonder if, when the setting "Share my activity on Spotify social" is ticked off on the desktop client, does this also mean that I am incongnito on my iPhone and iPad?

• Visitor
  • Hi!   I wonder if, when the setting "Share my activity on Spotify social" is ticked off on the desktop client, does this also mean that I am incongnito on my iPhone and iPad? 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

edit playlist

How do i edit my playlist name on iPad  and iPod touch?

• How do i edit my playlist name on iPad  and iPod touch?
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Playlists don't appear on iPhone

Hello, I'm new to Spotify. Last night I was trying out the service and created some playlists on my PC. In the beginning all of them appeared simultaneously on my iPhone but then suddenly stopped updating my iPhone playlists. I've already checked the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I'm new to Spotify. Last night I was trying out the service and created some playlists on my PC. In the beginning all of them appeared simultaneously on my iPhone but then suddenly ...
  • Bodlagris
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music on my new iphone

Hello, I have recently purchased an iPhone 5 with 64 gigs. It seems like i can only download a certain amount of music on my device before it tells me i've reached the maximum offline playlists. how can i change increase that ammount, and use more ro...

• Regular
  • Hello, I have recently purchased an iPhone 5 with 64 gigs. It seems like i can only download a certain amount of music on my device before it tells me i've reached the maximum offline playlists. ...
  • Sillgrisslan
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume loud upon connection

I frequently switch between Spotify in my car and with headphones. When in my car I leave the volume at 100%. The downside to this is when reopening Spotify with headphones plugged in, it plays a half second or so before re-logging in and pausing. Th...

• Casual Listener
  • I frequently switch between Spotify in my car and with headphones. When in my car I leave the volume at 100%. The downside to this is when reopening Spotify with headphones plugged in, it plays a hal...
  • radku
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium desktop library not on ipad

Hi, loving spotify premium on ipad and on tivo, however how do I get access to my library from the desktop version on the ipad version..? I have synced my itunes library to spotify on the desktop and its all good, so why can't i do it on the ipad ver...

• Hi, loving spotify premium on ipad and on tivo, however how do I get access to my library from the desktop version on the ipad version..? I have synced my itunes library to spotify on the desktop a...
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

offline play on ipod touch while offline

How can I play my offline tracks while offline? I can't login cause I'm offline.. hmmm what am I missing? Have a premium account. thank you

• How can I play my  offline tracks while offline? I can't login cause I'm offline..   hmmm what am I missing? Have a premium account.   thank you
  • drainster
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify Unable to Play Audio iOS 6, iPhone 5

I have reproduced this issue on 2 iPhone 5's. Spotify (latest version) is unable to play audio (does not start at all/constantly stutters) while over a LTE data connection. Running on Verizon's LTE network. iPhone's have been reset multiple times and...

• Casual Listener
  • I have reproduced this issue on 2 iPhone 5's.   Spotify (latest version) is unable to play audio (does not start at all/constantly stutters) while over a LTE data connection.  Running o...
  • Pbit
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Updated to iOS 6.0 and Spotify stops working

I couldn't get the search function or the radio to work. I have the premium subscription and have an extensive playlist on my account. In the past I would just delete the app on my iPhone 4 and reinstall it and it would work just fine. This time when...

• Casual Listener
  • I couldn't get the search function or the radio to work.  I have the premium subscription and have an extensive playlist on my account.  In the past I would just delete the app on my iPhone...
  • SpotifyAl
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Searches fail, playlists load only a few random songs, etc.

I just upgraded to premium this morning and logged in on my iPhone 5. The playlist names synced, and the local files synces, but most songs on most playlists dont even show up. As I search an artist, their songs show up in the playlists, and most sea...

• I just upgraded to premium this morning and logged in on my iPhone 5. The playlist names synced, and the local files synces, but most songs on most playlists dont even show up. As I search an artist,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it possible to get the latest added tracks at the top?

Lemme try and explain what I mean. I've got one huge playlist with 940 songs that I add new tracks to almost everyday and on the desktop version of Spotify it's possible to sort the songs by "Added", so it sorts them by the date their added. And on t...

• Visitor
  • Lemme try and explain what I mean. I've got one huge playlist with 940 songs that I add new tracks to almost everyday and on the desktop version of Spotify it's possible to sort the songs by "Added",...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes