Spotify iOS app won't scrobble tracks which were played in offline mode to Last.Fm properly.
A more detailed description, using numbered steps
1. I sync all my favorite playlists to my iPod Touch;
2. I set the app to offline mode before leaving;
3. I listen to songs I like and/or skip songs I don't like;
4. I arrive at college, where there are a good WiFi;
5. I connect to the WiFi successfully and set the app to online mode again;
6. I check my last.fm and no tracks were scrobbled. (Sometimes it only scrobbles the last played track);
7. I try to turn on and off the scrobbling feature and sometimes it just scrobbles the last song I listened to or no song at all.
What I expected to happen
I expected that each songs I listened to were properly scrobbled to Last.Fm.
What actually happened
No tracks or just a few tracks (or the very last played tracks) were scrobbled.
My iPad/iPhone model
iPod Touch (4th Generation).
Device’s Operating System
iOS 6.1.2 (10B146).
Is your device jailbroken?
Approximately how many playlists do you have?
Less than 50. Two or 3 are synced offline.
My mobile Spotify version
0.5.10.14 (Spotify Core 0.7.1.6118)
My desktop Spotify version (if applicable)
0.8.8.347.gbcec6996 (Windows 7)
My provider and country
Do you have any screenshots you can attach to more clearly explain your issue?