Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 35 likes

Syncing local files problems

I have tried to sync a playlist from my laptop that contains only local files to my iPod Touch, I have allowed offline play for both devices and they're both connected to the same wifi. The songs play on my laptop just fine but they won't play in my ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried to sync a playlist from my laptop that contains only local files to my iPod Touch, I have allowed offline play for both devices and they're both connected to the same wifi. The songs pla...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! offline shuffle play

I have Spotify premium. But when I play one of my downloaded offline lists I can only play in shuffle mode on my Ipad.

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify premium. But when I play one of my downloaded offline lists I can only play in shuffle mode on my Ipad. 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

How to access Spotify on new iphone

My old iphone has stopped working and I've got a new one (iphone 5). I've updated to the latest version of ios and Spotify. No updates pending. I've got a premium account. When I try to login on my new phone I get an error message 'Login failed - You...

• My old iphone has stopped working and I've got a new one (iphone 5). I've updated to the latest version of ios and Spotify. No updates pending. I've got a premium account. When I try to login on my n...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone
    multiple device
    new device
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family

Hi, I had Premium but my card changed and my account expired. I just signed up for Premium family, I only have access on my computer, not omy phone. Suggestions?

• Hi, I had Premium but my card changed and my account expired. I just signed up for Premium family, I only have access on my computer, not omy phone. Suggestions?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

This song plays for a few seconds then skips

The song mansae by seventeen will play for a few seconds and auto skips to the next song I have re downloaded it but it doesn't work PLEASE HELP

• Casual Listener
  • The song mansae by seventeen will play for a few seconds and auto skips to the next song I have re downloaded it but it doesn't work PLEASE HELP
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Help Spotify!
    this is my favorite song and I can't hear it
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Share with email on iPad

Premium user on iPad, not on The Book Of Faces. Until recently could email a link to a song, a list or a whole album just by clicking on the three dots to the right, selecting share and then email. Does not work anymore and I cannot figure it out. Ve...

• Regular
  • Premium user on iPad, not on The Book Of Faces. Until recently could email a link to a song, a list or a whole album just by clicking on the three dots to the right, selecting share and then email. D...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Troubleshooting premium

So I normally pay for premium using ITunes gift cards, but when i went to renew my premium it wouldn't take iTunes. I tried unlocking premium, loging out and back in, and re downloading the app entirely. Any help/recommendations?

• So I normally pay for premium using ITunes gift cards, but when i went to renew my premium it wouldn't take iTunes. I tried unlocking premium, loging out and back in, and re downloading the app entir...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Suggest Artist

Add more RBD songs onto spotify?

• Add more RBD songs onto spotify?
  • camilasiraque
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! cannot not play downloaded music offline.

Hi!! I have an ipod touch (2016) and am using a premium spotify membership. I cannot play downloaded music off line. I have offline button on under the playback section in tools. in the car and the green downlaod arrows are black and white. The were ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!!  I have an ipod touch (2016) and am using a premium spotify membership. I cannot play downloaded music off line. I have offline button on under the playback section in tools. in the car and...
  • wzbono
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I change the name of a playlist while on iOS?

It seems like something incredibly straightforward but I honestly can't find out how to do this.

• Regular
  • It seems like something incredibly straightforward but I honestly can't find out how to do this. 
  • Jrhenderson1
  • 35 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 35 replies
  • 10 likes

How to change the currency charge on premium

I downloaded Spotify at Denmark. But I'm actually living in Malaysia. And now when I wanted to upgrade to premium they are charging me on Denmark currency. Which is very expensive when it convert to mine. I'm trying to edit the country at the profile...

• I downloaded Spotify at Denmark. But I'm actually living in Malaysia. And now when I wanted to upgrade to premium they are charging me on Denmark currency. Which is very expensive when it convert to ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iOS problems with Airplay

After upgrading to ios7, I have experienced problems with Airplay. I can connect and successfully play about 5-10 seconds of music over airplay until it suddenly stops. The app will suddenly switch to playing on the iOS device speaker.As a side note,...

• Casual Listener
  • After upgrading to ios7, I have experienced problems with Airplay. I can connect and successfully play about 5-10 seconds of music over airplay until it suddenly stops. The app will suddenly switch t...
  • lassebk
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Airplay
    iOS7
  • 11 replies
  • 6 likes

Got fixed playlists and lost my all previous songs

Hello there. I've been using Spotify premium more than a year without any problem. Last week when i open app from my phone(as always) all my songs and lists are gone and some artists songs came to my lists but I am pretty sure that I didn't get them....

• Hello there. I've been using Spotify premium more than a year without any problem. Last week when i open app from my phone(as always) all my songs and lists are gone and some artists songs came to my...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Hello, I forgot to put more money in my iTunes account for Spotify, so it downgraded from premium to free subscription. I put more money in my iTunes account to re subscribe to premium, but there is no option in the settings anymore for premium.

• Hello, I forgot to put more money in my iTunes account for Spotify, so it downgraded from premium to free subscription. I put more money in my iTunes account to re subscribe to premium, but there is ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't download spotify from appstore!

Hi!I deleated spotify to get more space, so i could install the new IOS. Now i cant download the app again, the download doesnt start. I see it on appatore but i just cant get it to start downloading. I can dowload all other different apps on appstor...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I deleated spotify to get more space, so i could install the new IOS. Now i cant download the app again, the download doesnt start. I see it on appatore but i just cant get it to start downloadi...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I've purchased Spotify premium but it's not working

I just bought Spotify Premium just now but when I go to Spotify it's not working. I went to my account overview it said I am on Spotify free. Can someone please help me. I have the transaction bill to proof I bought it.

• I just bought Spotify Premium just now but when I go to Spotify it's not working. I went to my account overview it said I am on Spotify free. Can someone please help me. I have the transaction bill t...
  • Chloe101111
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • purchase problems
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

Hi my premium account lapsed and upon trying to re activate my account all I see is my account is free I try to use the download option looked in the store for premium nothing is popping up an option to re activate premium

• Hi my premium account lapsed and upon trying to re activate my account all I see is my account is free I try to use the download option looked in the store for premium nothing is popping up an option...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

I've ungraded to premium, but am unable to log in the app as says incorrect password. However when I try to get a link sent to my email it won't let me type my email address in. So frustrating. I've paid but can't use it!! I've undated my password no...

• I've ungraded to premium, but am unable to log in the app as says incorrect password. However when I try to get a link sent to my email it won't let me type my email address in. So frustrating. I've ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Glitch when trying to play song.

Hello.So Ik trying to listen to Illmatic XX, and on disc 2 there are 2 removed songs. When I try to play the ones that aren't removed, tapping on (for example) the third song plays the first, tapping the fifth plays the 3rd, etc, because of the remov...

• Hello. So Ik trying to listen to Illmatic XX, and on disc 2 there are 2 removed songs. When I try to play the ones that aren't removed, tapping on (for example) the third song plays the first, t...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help with Spotify on my phone

I am able to Spotify on my laptop prefectly. Recently I go to use it on my phone and it'll be loading for about 5sec and then it kicks me out of the app. Not sure why..

• Casual Listener
  • I am able to Spotify on my laptop prefectly. Recently I go to use it on my phone and it'll be loading for about 5sec and then it kicks me out of the app. Not sure why.. 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes