Spotify keeps deleting my playlist name and followers are going down

Plan

Premium

Country

Philippines

Operating System

(iOS 14.4.1)

My Question or Issue

I have a throwback playlist with more than  770+ followers on Spotify. A few weeks ago, the playlist name and picture disappeared. I thought that the reason was related to the image that I was using in my playlist, so I removed it (It was a picture from a throwback radio show). But now, every time I define the playlist name or image, they disappear after some time. Could you help me, please?

1 Reply

Hey @tmasfer,

Thanks for reaching out.

Firstly, we suggest that you follow the steps in this support page article as well as this one to make sure no one is accessing your Spotify through your credentials or other online services that are linked with your account.

Afterwards it's also a good idea to perform a clean reinstall on your smartphone. We recommend this step since it'll get you the latest app version with all necessary updates and remove any corrupted files from previous installations. These may be interfering with the synch of the playlist with our server.

If that doesn't fix things, could you give it a go on another device and share if you get the same results? Also, keep in mind that the picture shouldn’t violate any copyright, trademark, or personal image rights.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts