Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify keeps muting sound when playing in car

Spotify keeps muting sound when playing in car

Hey,

Got a new car recently (Seat Leon to be exact) - one of the main reasons I was looking forward to getting a new car was to be able to play music from Spotify via Bluetooth. This worked great for the last 4/5 months however over the last week I noticed that my track list isn’t appearing on the screen anymore and after about 2 seconds, my music automatically mutes - have to keep turning my volume up but it happens again 2 seasons later. I thought it was an issue with my car so I reset my media and sound settings - didn’t do anything to fix it when I began playing through Spotify again.
Read that it could be due to the new updated version of Spotify but so far haven’t been able to download an older version

Please can someone offer some help with this! It’s extremely frustrating. Thanks!

2 Replies

Having same issue in my car - spotify randomly muting, turning volume up gets it working until the next random mute. wth?

Installed old version 7, seems working fine now. SHAME on spotify - releasing so many versions with the same bug

Suggested posts