Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify not working with Siri

Spotify not working with Siri

So, when Spotify and Siri started to get along a few days ago, it was working fine on my phone, but today I tried to run some play commands that I have used before, and I keep getting "Sorry, there was a problem with the app" and an option to open Spotify. I'm not using the Shortcut app, I dont even have it installed. I'm on iphone Xr, premium plan, latest iOS and spotify version.

Any help?

6 Replies

This might not work for everyone was I said hey Siri shuffle play Liked songs on Spotify. I also said that after eight said there was a problem with the app. Just press the button that allows you to use Siri again right after they respond and sayHey Siri shuffle play liked songs on Spotify

Didn't work for me. Yesterday I talked to the customer service and they said that the technical team are working on that and it was only a matter of time for it to be working again.

I found that if you ask Siri to play “MY” playlist/liked musics, it will break. Try asking Siri to play “the” playlist (one of your playlists). This is funny cause I used to be able to do it with “my playlist ....”, but it seems to work just fine without it.

This is still broken for me. I've tried everything. I literally just want it to shuffle my Liked songs when I'm in the car.

For some reason, I have never got to make Siri work with my liked songs, but it works just fine with any other playlist I have. Maybe it is a feature yet to be added, although I saw some people recommending the command “play my liked songs on Spotify”

Suggested posts