Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify playlist in a bottle won’t work

Spotify playlist in a bottle won’t work

I try and load the link but it’s just a black screen, or the error message prompting me to refresh. I’m pretty sure my app is up to date and my wifi is working. Maybe the world and his wife are all on at the same time? My friend has had this issue too.
4 Replies

Lo que sucede es que e visto que a varias personas les aparece su máquina del Tiempo 2023, a mí me apareció por segundos y después se quitó, ya reinicie mi dispositivo y borre la aplicación y la volví a instalar. Y aún así no me aparece, espero y me ayuden con mi problema técnico

mine won't finish sealing! guessing heavy traffiv

Hey there folks,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community. 

Could you try to log out > restart your device > log back in to see if that makes any difference for you?

We'd also suggest that you go over this article to make sure that you've followed the exact steps on creating it. Additional information about Playlist in a bottle can be found there as well.

If you still experience issues with this, it might be caused by an issue with your device's cache. Not to worry, performing a clean reinstall of the app with the steps here should help you solve this. It'll get you the latest app version with all necessary updates and fixes and will remove any corrupted files from previous installations.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes.

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

im guessing im too late for the bottle thingy on spotify😭

Suggested posts