Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify premium 7 day trial

Spotify premium 7 day trial

I made a new account yesterday and haven't been offered the 1-week free trial period. Links I've seen in other forum posts don't seem to help, and I haven't had much luck in sending an email to the spotify support team. Can someone please tell me why this is. I really wanna try the week long trial
4 Replies

Hello!

The 7 day trial can be activated on a mobile device.

Enter settings and then Account.

You should see a button to activate a 7 day trial. This specific trial doesn't need you to enter any credit card details.

If you choose to activate the trial on spotify.com with credit card you would be able to have a way longer trial.

Just cancel Premium before the payment renews.

Hope this helps! ♫

I'd like to also invite you to check out my Summer Party Playlist. Feel free to subscribe and add kudos if you like it!

This was a post by DasPeter
If my post helped you to fix your problem  -  Accept as Solution
If you liked my post - Give it a Like

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------|
PM me here

Don't activate the free trial! Spotify is going to take your card information and charge you money every month.

It doesn't give me that option. It just says "get premium" and then offers me the 30 day $00.99 trial

I think that's only for the 30 day $00.99 trial, not the 1-week free trial. My friend tried the trial 5 months ago and never got asked for any credit card info

Suggested posts