Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify premium not working

Spotify premium not working

Hi,

I've recently upgraded my phone and though I can log into Spotify through Facebook, it doesn't recognise that I have Spotify premium. I'm still paying for this through iTunes but when I log in nothing shows up.

Thanks
3 Replies

Hello!

When you pay for Spotify through iTunes, you need to log into Spotify with the same credentials that you used to buy the subscription on iTunes. Facebook won't work. 

Also, did you know that by paying for Spotify Premium directly through Spotify (not through iTunes) you can save three bucks each month? This way, you can also use your Facebook account to log in. You can learn more by reading this help article. 🙂

Matt

Hi

I've tried doing that.. It logs me in but then says "An error has occurred" the page goes black but my picture is still there at the top. None of my playlists or saved things are there and my account just says free...,

Hmm, that's weird. Are you accessing Spotify through your web browser? In that case, try resetting the browser's cache and cookies, and try again. Alternatively, try using a different browser.

Please let me know if this worked!

Suggested posts