Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Spotify Party

Hi, So a while ago 'Party mode' was released. But how can you acces it on your iPad, android phone, Windows PC, etc., simply on every device but iPhone? Thanks in advance!

• Hi,   So a while ago 'Party mode' was released. But how can you acces it on your iPad, android phone, Windows PC, etc., simply on every device but iPhone?   Thanks in advance!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't login on Iphone 5 via Facebook

Hi everyone,For some reason, I've been disconnected from Spotify on my Iphone 5 and now, when I launch the app, I am required to login. Nevertheless, after I click on "Login w/ Facebook" and input my e-mail, my Facebook password and click OK as requi...

• Hi everyone, For some reason, I've been disconnected from Spotify on my Iphone 5  and now, when I launch the app, I am required to login. Nevertheless, after I click on "Login w/ Facebook"...
  • skeliiii
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Facebook
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to share music and message a friend

Hi everyone,I'm really frustrated as my friend n I are already following each other on spotify, but Im not able to search n select his name when I try to share music or playlist to him. His name didnt show up in the box. But this just happened on pho...

• Hi everyone, I'm really frustrated as my friend n I are already following each other on spotify, but Im not able to search n select his name when I try to share music or playlist to him. His name di...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music stops when I use messages (texts)

Well spotify stops only when i go to messages (texts messages). It continue with all apps excepts messages. Log out and reopen it dont work. Help ? It started after i upgraded my iphone for the newest version (10. Its a beta version)

• Well spotify stops only when i go to messages (texts messages). It continue with all apps excepts messages. Log out and reopen it dont work. Help ? It started after i upgraded my iphone for the newes...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume on external devise

Every time I connect Spotify to my B&O loudspeakers, the volume is extremely loud. Is there a way to pre-set the volume per devise? Or any other way to avoid ruining my hearing and my loudspeakers? Greatful for help.

• Every time I connect Spotify to my B&O loudspeakers, the volume is extremely loud. Is there a way to pre-set the volume per devise? Or any other way to avoid ruining my hearing and my loudspeaker...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs won't appear in my local files

Hello, I'm a premium member, mac user and since this morning songs won't appear in my local files even though I double-checked that they are placed in the right folder where Spotify is picking from. Does somebody have the same problem and maybe a sol...

• Hello, I'm a premium member, mac user and since this morning songs won't appear in my local files even though I double-checked that they are placed in the right folder where Spotify is picking from. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Crossfade Not working On Desktop

Hi Everyone,Can't get crossfade to work on the desktop app on my mac. Works perfectly on my iphone! Any ideas? B

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Everyone, Can't get crossfade to work on the desktop app on my mac. Works perfectly on my iphone! Any ideas?   B
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Login Bugs and Wifi glitches

The app has been freezing whenever I try to login on my Iphone 6s, either with facebook or the username. It goes to the loading icon (The square with dots) but can never get past that part of the process. The day before It wouldn't connect to wifi wh...

• Casual Listener
  • The app has been freezing whenever I try to login on my Iphone 6s, either with facebook or the username.  It goes to the loading icon (The square with dots) but can never get past that part of t...
  • JamesGB
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for premium

I paid for premium but it still has my thing as free everyone says I might have updated the wrong account but I only have one. It took the money off my iTunes account. Very angry.

• I paid for premium but it still has my thing as free everyone says I might have updated the wrong account but I only have one. It took the money off my iTunes account. Very angry.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pay Spotify Premium with Itunes Card

How do i pay for spotify premium on my phone using an itunes card instead of credit

• How do i pay for spotify premium on my phone using an itunes card instead of credit
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album suddenly not available offline any more

Hi All,My albums are saved offline and were available offline until yesterday. Synced 5 days ago.Now when trying to hear them, Spotify says "Du hast noch nichts aus (Albumname) gespeichert. Speichere dieses Album, um es in 'Bibliothek' anzuzeigen. Tr...

• Regular
  • Hi All, My albums are saved offline and were available offline until yesterday. Synced 5 days ago. Now when trying to hear them, Spotify says "Du hast noch nichts aus (Albumname) gespeichert. Speic...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

disable multiple devices

Whenever im listening to Spotify on my iPhone my music is interrupted b/c a few other devices are available for me to listen from (i.e, another iPhone or laptop! how do i "DISABLE" that i dont want to listen to Spotify from someone else's device. At ...

• Whenever im listening to Spotify on my iPhone my music is interrupted b/c a few other devices are available for me to listen from (i.e, another iPhone or laptop! how do i "DISABLE" that i dont want t...
  • dylan_grey
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Offline syncing pauses because Spotify goes idle

Have this problem every time I sync a long playlist. An error message occurs: "Spotify has paused syncing your offline playlists since it's currently idle. Open Spotify to resume syncing." Now I can't really sit and wait and be inside the app if I sy...

• Have this problem every time I sync a long playlist. An error message occurs:   "Spotify has paused syncing your offline playlists since it's currently idle. Open Spotify to resume syncing."...
  • Mnyb
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

problems with my Premium signature

My premium subscription was canceled, but the bill was paid, and I'm not understanding why she didn't return to work. I really need my account back, because I have to make my travels and I want to listen to music. Besides several other reasons I like...

• My premium subscription was canceled, but the bill was paid, and I'm not understanding why she didn't return to work. I really need my account back, because I have to make my travels and I want to li...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Push notifications (lack of)

Hello I have all the push notifications settings turned on (in iOS settings and in the app itself) but I they don't seem to be showing up. For instance when someone adds a track to a collaborative playlist, I get nothing. Whereas everyone else in the...

• Regular
  • Hello   I have all the push notifications settings turned on (in iOS settings and in the app itself) but I they don't seem to be showing up. For instance when someone adds a track to a colla...
  • Fddc99
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

download song with wifi connection but my cell data was bust

I have Iphone 6 and was connected to a wifi and dowloading many playlist.I receive a texto from my compagny of cell and in 1hours or 2 hours I take 3 go on the 3g instead of the wifi... and yes wifi assistance is off.Any Idea?

• I have Iphone 6 and was connected to a wifi and dowloading many playlist. I receive a texto from my compagny of cell and in 1hours or 2 hours I take 3 go on the 3g instead of the wifi... and yes wif...
  • timmieschaap
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • data bust
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with the payment

I try for three times to get de pay for the premium service but it doesn't change my account, only say free and I don't understand why!!! Please help me! I try with all the methods but It doesn't works

• I try for three times to get de pay for the premium service but it doesn't change my account, only say free and I don't understand why!!! Please help me! I try with all the methods but It doesn't wor...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Offline Tracks Gone Unsynched

I opened my Spotify the other day to see all my songs I had synched were suddenly unsynched and it was trying to resync them all. Why would this happen? Most recent iOS iPhone 6S Plus and storage isn't an issue I had over 30GB with synced music on my...

• Roadie
  • I opened my Spotify the other day to see all my songs I had synched were suddenly unsynched and it was trying to resync them all. Why would this happen? Most recent iOS iPhone 6S Plus and storage isn...
  • JamesGB
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Yamaha RX A550 not visible in devices

Hi there, I purchased my amp in March and never had an issue with connecting to Spotify via wifi at home via MacBook Pro, or 2 different iPhone 6s. Since about 2 weeks the Yamaha is not visible as a device although it is on the network as is able to ...

• Hi there,    I purchased my amp in March and never had an issue with connecting to Spotify via wifi at home via MacBook Pro, or 2 different iPhone 6s. Since about 2 weeks the Yamaha is no...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

"Next up"

Why does Spotify add songs to "up next" without me telling it too????

• Casual Listener
  • Why does Spotify add songs to "up next" without me telling it too????
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes