Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 35 likes

Followed steps to get local files on iPhone, did not work

I followed the steps to sync my local files to my iPhone spotify as given on the spotify website but when I follow the steps, my local files are still greyed out and will not play on my iPhone but will play on my computer. Someone please help. Thank ...

• I followed the steps to sync my local files to my iPhone spotify as given on the spotify website but when I follow the steps, my local files are still greyed out and will not play on my iPhone but wi...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Apple CarPlay - Spotify app is a mess.

Hello, so.. Well. I like Spotify, I really do. It's perfect on the PC and the app isn't too bad either, BUT the CarPlay integration is a complete MESS.The app works fine, but the functionality is horrible. I'll list some of things you CAN'T do in the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   so.. Well. I like Spotify, I really do. It's perfect on the PC and the app isn't too bad either, BUT the CarPlay integration is a complete MESS. The app works fine, but the functio...
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes

Use Spotify playlist with RunKeeper

I'm using spotify for 6 years and I dont like the fact that when I'm using runkeeper, it only gives you the choice of spotify's own playlists. Could you work on this that I can choose my own playlists, the spotify playlists are ok, but i want my own ...

• I'm using spotify for 6 years and I dont like the fact that when I'm using runkeeper, it only gives you the choice of spotify's own playlists. Could you work on this that I can choose my own playlist...
  • 4sheps
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

iOS Scrubber not responsive

Brief description of the issue: The scrubber (track progress bar) on the iOS lock-screen is not responsive to user input Steps to reproduce the issue:Begin audio playbackLock deviceWake device, but do not unlockTry to change track postion by adjustin...

• Brief description of the issue: The scrubber (track progress bar) on the iOS lock-screen is not responsive to user input  Steps to reproduce the issue: Begin audio playback Lock device ...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working

I just purchased the 3 months for 0.99$ premium. The payment came out of my account but I do not have premium ? I re downloaded the app and it still will not work. I'm really upset please help.

• I just purchased the 3 months for 0.99$ premium. The payment came out of my account but I do not have premium ? I re downloaded the app and it still will not work. I'm really upset please help.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

My spotify won't go premium

I've got spotify premium on my phone for a long time, but i changed my credit card and when my subscription on premium ended. I had to put another card on the itunes store and spotify premium was canceled before I could do it. But when I did, the acc...

• I've got spotify premium on my phone for a long time, but i changed my credit card and when my subscription on premium ended. I had to put another card on the itunes store and spotify premium was can...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't buy the premium version

I haven't use Spotify for 3 weeks and my premium account expired so when I tried to buy the premium account but I can't

• I haven't use Spotify for 3 weeks and my premium account expired so when I tried to buy the premium account but I can't
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

premium on my iPod

hello,so while i was listening to spotify, the ad for 3 months premium for 99 cents came up and I checked on my iPod to see if I had the money (which I do) and now when I go to subscription it won't let me go to premium, all it says is "subscription,...

• Casual Listener
  • hello, so while i was listening to spotify, the ad for 3 months premium for 99 cents came up and I checked on my iPod to see if I had the money (which I do) and now when I go to subscription it wo...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium but not yet free

I've had Spotify for a really long time. Now this is the first time I wasn't able to pay on time and my account got paused of course.... I've tried everything and everything still says free... I've checked for other accounts/deleted and reinstalled b...

• I've had Spotify for a really long time. Now this is the first time I wasn't able to pay on time and my account got paused of course.... I've tried everything and everything still says free... I've c...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

App

I downloaded the app an I paid for my premium thru my email now I can't log into my app I need help !!!

• I downloaded the app an I paid for my premium thru my email now I can't log into my app I need help !!!😫😫
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium doesn't work on iPhone

I upgraded my Spotify to Premium, but on the Computer. I closed and opened the app again on the iPhone, logged in and out, tried to delete and install new, but on the app it still says Abonnement "free"

• I upgraded my Spotify to Premium, but on the Computer. I closed and opened the app again on the iPhone, logged in and out, tried to delete and install new, but on the app it still says Abonnement "fr...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium doesn't work

I bought the offer for 0.99 for 3 months, but it doesn't work. I logged out and deleted the app a few times, but nothing helped. I bought it with PayPal if that helps.I hpoe somebody can help me.

• I bought the offer for 0.99 for 3 months, but it doesn't work. I logged out and deleted the app a few times, but nothing helped. I bought it with PayPal if that helps. I hpoe somebody can help me.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Subscription

I bought the premium feature for HK $4.90 and it said I got the premium feature. I got the receipts and stuff and it was alright. But when I went back to the Spotify app, when I tried using one of the premium features, it says 'you need to unlock the...

• I bought the premium feature for HK $4.90 and it said I got the premium feature. I got the receipts and stuff and it was alright. But when I went back to the Spotify app, when I tried using one of th...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for premium but still on free

I paid for spotify premium using my master card and I got a text from them saying that I have paid to spotify, but when I logged on my account, it says I'm still on free. I tried to sign up for premium again hoping it might recognize that I already p...

• Visitor
  • I paid for spotify premium using my master card and I got a text from them saying that I have paid to spotify, but when I logged on my account, it says I'm still on free. I tried to sign up for premi...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Apple ID charged my premium subscription but i'm still free.

Hello, I currently have my account linked with facebook. I renewed my premium subscription through apple id but on my account it says my subscription is free. I need help fixing this problem cause I got charged over $12 and didn't even recieve the se...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I currently have my account linked with facebook. I renewed my premium subscription through apple id but on my account it says my subscription is free. I need help fixing this problem cause I ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Buying premium in the app?

I remember a little bit ago you cold buy premium in the app I just saved up some money I went out and bought a iTunes card and now I can't....? Why gives? Did you guys stop that..?

• I remember a little bit ago you cold buy premium in the app I just saved up some money I went out and bought a iTunes card and now I can't....? Why gives? Did you guys stop that..?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

HelloI am from Australia and am new to Spotify, I have just downloaded the app on my iPhone. I wish to upgrade to premium but am having trouble, I went to the "account" section and it only told me it was a free account but no option to upgrade, how c...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I am from Australia and am new to Spotify, I have just downloaded the app on my iPhone. I wish to upgrade to premium but am having trouble, I went to the "account" section and it only told me ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Hi I've had Spotify for ages now and yesterday I started the 30 day free trial for Spotify premium now it works fine with wifi but as soon as I come off it stops working, someone please help I really need it to work for aeroplane mode. Thank you

• Hi I've had Spotify for ages now and yesterday I started the 30 day free trial for Spotify premium now it works fine with wifi but as soon as I come off it stops working, someone please help I really...
  • selda
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't enter account on iPhone app

I'm connecting to Facebook and the screen show that my password is wrong or username is wrong ,but I type my correct account name and password.

• I'm connecting to Facebook and the screen show that my password is wrong or username is wrong ,but I type my correct account name and password.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes