Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify relies only on fast connection

Spotify relies only on fast connection

Almost every second song that i wish to listen is not playing (stuck at 0:00)

Offline play hardly works many songs won’t play. (also has No effect when setting to Offline mode.)

When song get stuck at 0:00 i have to manually skip to another (it won’t skip automatically) 

All of those problems began when my mobile and wi-fi connection has slowed down. 

I am not willing to reinstall and redowńoad all of my song because why should i even to that so dont tell me this is supposed to be an solution. While i am on travels the offline downloaded songs hardly dont even work in airplane mode. What an earth is this supposed to mean? I paid for offline feature. And i have no time to redownload all of my 2000+ songs every i go out somewhere out of reach of wifi or mobile signal.

Plan

Premium

Country

🇨🇿

Device

iPhone 6s

Operating system 

1 Reply

Hey @11125344941,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here.

Issues like the ones you're describing are in most cases due to the cache getting corrupted. We understand how this can be an inconvenience, but a clean reinstall lets you start afresh with the latest app version by removing any corrupted files from previous installations. 

Since you mention that this started happening after a switch in the internet network, it can be also worthwhile to check if lowering the audio quality setting makes a difference. You can learn how to toggle that setting here.

Also keep in mind that we recommend accessing your downloaded song with the app manually set in offline mode, not with the phone in Airplane mode. This page contains instructions on how activate it.

Keep us posted! We'll be happy to lend a hand if you need more help. 

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts