Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify says I need to download the songs EVEN THOUGH I'M ONLINE.

Spotify says I need to download the songs EVEN THOUGH I'M ONLINE.

Everytime I'm at school in the library trying to listen to some music, the songs are greyed out because I didn't download them even though I've downloaded these songs many times. I go home to my computer and launch spotify, then I download the songs and open IOS Spotify on my phone. It says the songs are **bleep**ing downloaded even though when I go on a field trip or something it's greyed out. 

And don't give me that bull**bleep** of closing and reopening the **bleep** thing.... 

5 Replies

Hey @Isaytoledo_123, that's definitely not right. Can you send through a screenshot of the songs being grayed out when trying to play them?

Just to confirm, are you definitely on a premium subscription?

Unfortunately I cannot screenshot the greyed songs typically because I am on the internet, but I can disconnect if you like? 

PS: Everytime I go somewhere it doesn't work, but when I disconnected the internet and played the songs, it was perfectly fine. 

Yeah, I'd say try disconnecting and then take the screenshot, then reconnect and send it through.

Believe it or not, I did it and it works -_-

But when I'm outside it doesn't 

**bleep**?!?!?!? 

Are you saying you can't take a screenshot while you are disconnected from the internet?

Suggested posts