Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Problem playing to Bluetooth on new iPhone 7?

Hey guys. Just installed on new iPhone 7, trying to stream to Bluetooth in car but can't get audio. My regular library and SoundCloud play just fine but Spotify shows like its playing (song advances just fine etc) but I'm not getting any soundThought...

• Hey guys. Just installed on new iPhone 7, trying to stream to Bluetooth in car but can't get audio. My regular library and SoundCloud play just fine but Spotify shows like its playing (song advances ...
  • ella_ott
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! How to prevent Spotify from automaitically playing when I get in the car!? (iPhone).

Hi, I've googled the question for an easy fix and can't find a reasonable answer. I don't want to stop and close the app each time...I'd rather just not have it start playing music. It's annoying. Thank you! Daniel

• Hi,   I've googled the question for an easy fix and can't find a reasonable answer.  I don't want to stop and close the app each time...I'd rather just not have it start playing music.&nb...
  • ella_ott
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Paguei boleto e não liberam o Premium

Fiz o pagamento via boleto bancário hoje 17/10/2016 na parte da tarde para adquiri o Premium, e até agora nada, já desinstalei e resintalei o programa no windows tanto como no iOS, desloguei e loguei novamente na minha conta, e ainda assim continua c...

• Casual Listener
  • Fiz o pagamento via boleto bancário hoje 17/10/2016 na parte da tarde para adquiri o Premium, e até agora nada, já desinstalei e resintalei o programa no windows tanto como no iOS, desloguei e loguei...
  • ErickRGuetta
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cant log in on my iphone

cant log in on my iphone but works on my mac what can i do cant seem to get help from spotify

• Casual Listener
  • cant log in on my iphone but works on my mac what can i do cant seem to get help from spotify 
  • kirashi
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Offline availability

My mobile device memory is full and I want to free it up. How do I mark individual songs as unavailable that were previously "available offline"?

• My mobile device memory is full and I want to free it up. How do I mark individual songs as unavailable that were previously "available offline"?
  • kirashi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble logging in

I go to log in and this pops up afterwards. I log in to other devices no problem. Just on my iPhone

• I go to log in and this pops up afterwards. I log in to other devices no problem. Just on my iPhone
  • kirashi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloading offline

My music has stopped downloading into offline mode. It says storage full when it's not. I have premium and I'm not getting the full service. I've tried contacting Spotify for the past 4 hours and have yet to receive a response. Any suggestions

• Casual Listener
  • My music has stopped downloading into offline mode. It says storage full when it's not. I have premium and I'm not getting the full service. I've tried contacting Spotify for the past 4 hours and hav...
  • kirashi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sync iTunes through mobile

I don't have a computer and manage all of my music through my mobile. How can I sync the songs I have purchased through iTunes to add to my playlists on Spotify? I currently have to switch to and from the Apple Music app and Spotify if I want to list...

• Regular
  • I don't have a computer and manage all of my music through my mobile. How can I sync the songs I have purchased through iTunes to add to my playlists on Spotify? I currently have to switch to and fro...
  • kirashi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium isn't working on Spotify app

I have just signed up and started paying for Spotify premium on my web browser but as soon as I go back onto the app it still thinks I am on a free account, so I can not get any premium features. How do I fix this??

• I have just signed up and started paying for Spotify premium on my web browser but as soon as I go back onto the app it still thinks I am on a free account, so I can not get any premium features. How...
  • benjaminHAHAH
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iphone won't sync certain songs

Tried reinstall..makeing playlist offline on both computer and phone several times. tried to move song to iphone.

• Tried reinstall.. makeing playlist offline on both computer and phone several times.  tried to move song to iphone.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Vergeten ! 😞

Ik ben mijn email en gebruikersnaam vergeten die ik speciaal heb aangemaakt voor een spotify account nu is het probleem dat het een primium account is waar ik onnodig voor betaal nu kan iemand helpen ?

• Ik ben mijn email en gebruikersnaam vergeten die ik speciaal heb aangemaakt voor een spotify account nu is het probleem dat het een primium account is waar ik onnodig voor betaal nu kan iemand helpen...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't add local files to playlists on iPhone

whenever I'm on my iPhone and I try to add a local file to a playlist I get a message saying "Could not load tracks: These tracks are currently unavailable. Please try again later." The weird thing is that I have no trouble playing the songs, when th...

• whenever I'm on my iPhone and I try to add a local file to a playlist I get a message saying "Could not load tracks: These tracks are currently unavailable. Please try again later." The weird thing...
  • globalhead
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone app
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

User friendliness

I did a quick search and found no relevant results for this topic (surprisingly), and I decided I wanted to try and take a slightly more positive approach than this thread, although I have some very similar feelings. The UI and user friendliness--guy...

• Casual Listener
  • I did a quick search and found no relevant results for this topic (surprisingly), and I decided I wanted to try and take a slightly more positive approach than this thread, although I have some very ...
  • fpino61
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Local Files/Playback questions

Hi! So I have a few questions, but the first is: if I download local files so they can be played on my iPhone, but that song file is already store in the iTunes of my phone, is Spotify smart enough to scan for and use that file, or am I doubling the ...

• Hi!   So I have a few questions, but the first is: if I download local files so they can be played on my iPhone, but that song file is already store in the iTunes of my phone, is Spotify smart...
  • kavenieza
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble Logging in on iPhone 7

I just downloaded the Spotify app on my new iPhone 7. For some reason I can't click on the 'Log in' button or the 'Sign up' button. I already tried reinstalling and nothing seems to work.

• Casual Listener
  • I just downloaded the Spotify app on my new iPhone 7. For some reason I can't click on the 'Log in' button or the 'Sign up' button. I already tried reinstalling and nothing seems to work.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't play the playlist I ask it to play

Whenever I click on a playlist to listen to on Spotify, it will play one song from that playlist and then continue to play songs from another playlist that I created. I've tried to listen both on my Mac and my Iphone and there is the same problem eit...

• Whenever I click on a playlist to listen to on Spotify, it will play one song from that playlist and then continue to play songs from another playlist that I created. I've tried to listen both on my ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume in IOS higher in spotify app than shown on headphone volume notification

the volume is not universal to the phone. It has one setting for spotify and another for the phone, even though it says headphone volume in the same looking box. It has caused the volume to come on very loud a couple times with my headphones in. It's...

• the volume is not universal to the phone. It has one setting for spotify and another for the phone, even though it says headphone volume in the same looking box. It has caused the volume to come on v...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded Artists keep deleting without my consent

This is the second time it's happened where I open up spotify and all of my downloaded music is deleted except for downloaded playlists (which is only like 400 songs of my ~3,000 downloaded songs). it makes me really sad because I love my music and a...

• Casual Listener
  • This is the second time it's happened where I open up spotify and all of my downloaded music is deleted except for downloaded playlists (which is only like 400 songs of my ~3,000 downloaded songs). i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes