Announcements

Spotify will not sync my playlists ?

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Spotify will not sync my playlists ?

same...it sucks. I am extremely disappointed in spotify, and I'll quit soon.

Highlighted

has anyone got any solution to this? it's becomming ridiculous, the whole point of premium is to listen offline, if I can't do that, then what's the point. help please Spotify!

Highlighted

This is getting rediculous... Spotify, please fix this problem!

Highlighted

Regular

Hey. I am not sure if this is the same problem or not but here it goes. I experienced sync issues when I nested playlists in my desktop application. Meaning, when I created a master folder, and then dragged different playlists to fall under this folder (meaning the master playlist(folder) would contain all of the music of the additional playlists without duplicates (if the same song was in multiple playlists). If you have recently done this it seems like the sync to your mobile (iPhone) will not sync and will crash the application while it is trying to do this sync. If you uninstall the iOS app and reinstall it will start the sync from scratch but should fix sync errors.

Highlighted

Casual Listener
Someone help me out, my playlists won't sync so there available offline! Worked fine on my iPad. Have tried everything! Really fustrating me!
Highlighted

Casual Listener

Same issue here, spotify online support please help or show your existence!

Highlighted

Music Fan

I think I figured it out.... 

I've been having the same issus as y'all..   I was troubleshooting with making temporary playlists and adding songs into it slowly to see if it would sync, at first it didn't seem to work, but I kept doing it, and all off a sudden for some reason it started to work.  I noticed if I select too many songs at once they won't sync, so I kept my selection down to 100 or so and it worked!  Try that see if it works for you, I had to play with it a few times to get it to work but finally it did.  

Highlighted

MjBalls is right.. Dragging less than 100-200 songs to a playlist at a time works.  This will allow the songs to show on your iOS or Android device if you are having the "0 Tracks" problem on your mobile device playlists. 

Highlighted

Can anybody help me? I'm on my iPad and I can't sync my playlists to play offline. When I press the download button, it appears a bar that never fills up. Please help, I don't want to waste 7€ a month.
Highlighted

I am having the same exact problem.  It will sync 300 out of 400 songs and then it just gets stuck and stops syncing them.  I am in the same exact location with a strong WIFI connection.  I tried uninstalling/reinstalling, quitting it, syncing on my desktop works but then doesnt on the mobile app.  I agree its really frustrating and i will be cancelling my 9.99 a month membership if i cant find a quick resolution!  Like why we cant talk to someone from the company who is an IT expert?!

SUGGESTED POSTS