Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify won't sync my local files to my iPhone 6.

Spotify won't sync my local files to my iPhone 6.

I had this album I wanted to have on my Spotify but when I added it on, put it on a playlist, and set the playlist to offline on both my PC and iPhone 6, it would play, saying "Song Not Synced: If you own the song, you can sync it from your computer." What did I do wrong?

5 Replies

Hi, welcome to the community! Hopefully, this is a simple fix. You're on the right track, but you also need to be sure you have Spotify open on your computer and iPhone at the same time and that they are both connected to the same WiFi network. Then, Spotify should sync those local files to your phone over the WiFi. Let us know if that still doesn't work, but it should help.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have the same. I have 24 files in offline list on my mac (all in the download folder, and i have checked the download folder in the preferences) i have on both my mac and iphone spotify open and both on the same wifi but nomatter what it stays on pending (in dutch In afwachting) 

But NOTHING happens.....

Hello,

I have an Iphone 6 with plenty of space, and I have my computer and phone connected to the same wifi network and still my songs wont sync!! Help!!

Hi, I'm also having the same problem. I can't sync songs from my computer to my iphone. I made a playlist on the computer with the local files and then opened it on both my iphone 6 and the computer. I made sure they were both connected to the same wifi and then I made the playlist available offline on my iphone and nothing happened. None of the songs synced; they just stayed greyed out. I've tried all the solutions I've seen but nothing has worked so far, does anyone know what to do? 

About a month ago Spotify stopped downloading songs on my iphone 6 and ipad.  I have 72 GB available on phone and even more on ipad. When I open Spotify, the first three or four songs will download but then it just turns off. I have 312 songs waiting to download. I am connected to wifi. Its getting frustrating that I pay for Premium but it doesnt work as it should. Any ideas?  I

Suggested posts