Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Seriously disappointed !!!

I was never really clear on the bill after the three month special? I thought after you downloaded a song it stays on your phone permanently! Lastly my phone keeps uploading and downloading songs but they never stay on phone, even when I go into offl...

• I was never really clear on the bill after the three month special? I thought after you downloaded a song it stays on your phone permanently! Lastly my phone keeps uploading and downloading songs but...
  • Ambivalence
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline syncing

I've had premium for a little under a year and it was great for listening to playlists offline during my commute to school. About 2 months ago I deleted the app due to all the cookies and space it was taking up on my phone. Ever since then, my songs ...

• I've had premium for a little under a year and it was great for listening to playlists offline during my commute to school. About 2 months ago I deleted the app due to all the cookies and space it wa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Offline syncing
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Crashes on Eminem's "Square Dance"

When I select the song "Square Dance" by Eminem, and attempt to navigate towards the radio option, Spotify crashes when I select the menu button. * iOS 8.1.4* iPhone 6

• Casual Listener
  • When I select the song "Square Dance" by Eminem, and attempt to navigate towards the radio option, Spotify crashes when I select the menu button.   * iOS 8.1.4 * iPhone 6
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Crash
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No option to download music offline.

Hi, I have recently purchased spotify with a student discount (not sure if this will have any impact on my problem?) and when I apply offline mode I am unable to play any music and even when connected to Internet and offline mode is off, it gives me ...

• Hi, I have recently purchased spotify with a student discount (not sure if this will have any impact on my problem?) and when I apply offline mode I am unable to play any music and even when connecte...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not syncing all of my local songs

For some reason, I can't get Spotify to sync all of my local songs. It recognizes that they are there on my Mac, and it will play through the Mac version, but it won't play through my iPhone. They are both connected to the same Wifi network, and stil...

• Regular
  • For some reason, I can't get Spotify to sync all of my local songs. It recognizes that they are there on my Mac, and it will play through the Mac version, but it won't play through my iPhone. They ar...
  • kubowy
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify and nike+running app

I've installed the spotify app on my iPhone. When I tab the running section I want to add one of the running originals eg Epic to my playlist.But so far I couldn't put it in my playlist. Help would be usefullthanks

• I've installed the spotify app on my iPhone. When I tab the running section I want to add one of the running originals eg Epic to my playlist. But so far I couldn't put it in my playlist.   H...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can use Spotify only 14 days because I'm in another country!!!!!!!??

Hey I have a problem I am in Greece on holiday for two weeks and just wanted to open Spotify today to listen to some music when I saw that I was logged out what was very strange cause I'd never logged my account out. Then I wanted to log in again and...

• Hey I have a problem 😕 I am in Greece on holiday for two weeks and just wanted to open Spotify today to listen to some music when I saw that I was logged out what was very strange cause I'd never lo...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how do I connect my tablet and phone

How do I connect my ipad and my samsung phone to the computer? I have premium on the computer but not on ipad or phone.

• How do I connect my ipad and my samsung phone to the computer? I have premium on the computer but not on ipad or phone.
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify crashes when I try to log on

Every time I have tried to log on to spotify, it crashes. I have tried uninstalling and installing it again but that hasn't worked. Help?

• Every time I have tried to log on to spotify, it crashes. I have tried uninstalling and installing it again but that hasn't worked. Help?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect won't play local tracks synced to Spotify on iPhone

Ever since having updated to Spotify 3.1.0 on iOS, my local tracks aren't playable through Spotify Connect anymore. This means I have to AirPlay the song from my iPhone 6 to my speaker. They released an update to the Spotify iOS app today (3.2.0), bu...

• Casual Listener
  • Ever since having updated to Spotify 3.1.0 on iOS, my local tracks aren't playable through Spotify Connect anymore. This means I have to AirPlay the song from my iPhone 6 to my speaker. The...
  • Markh30
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone will not register as an "Offline Device"

Recently I've been having a problem with my iPhone where every few days it would tell me that I already have 3 offline devices and remove all saved music. I have a) signed out of Spotify on all of my devices and,b) reset Offline Devices from the web ...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently I've been having a problem with my iPhone where every few days it would tell me that I already have 3 offline devices and remove all saved music.   I have   a) signed out of Sp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot download spotify app on my iPhone 6

I had to delete spotify app from my phone due to a storage bug. After I cleared it up I tried to reinstall it and it will not complete installation. It show about 2/3 installed and won't go any further. See attached pic of the install icon. The only ...

• I had to delete spotify app from my phone due to a storage bug. After I cleared it up I tried to reinstall it and it will not complete installation. It show about 2/3 installed and won't go any furth...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files Won't Sync to iPhone 5

I tried to sync a few songs from my local playlist but they wouldn't sync to my iPhone. I tried shutting it off and turning it back on, logging in and logging out, everything but it didn't work. Then I tried uninstalling the app but when I reinstalle...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to sync a few songs from my local playlist but they wouldn't sync to my iPhone. I tried shutting it off and turning it back on, logging in and logging out, everything but it didn't work. Then...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Too close between buttons

When i want to change song and don't wake up my iPhone i usually just press powerbutton to lid the display and there is buttons for pause, next song, previous song and volume-knob.I think the gap between the button for next song and the volume-knob i...

IMG_2885.jpg
  • When i want to change song and don't wake up my iPhone i usually just press powerbutton to lid the display and there is buttons for pause, next song, previous song and volume-knob. I think the gap b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't sync local files.

Spotify refuses to sync local files. It will sync every other song but wont even attempt to download local files onto my iphone. They stay grayed out. IMy iphone and mac are conneced to the same wifi. I have the most recent mac and iphone version of ...

• Visitor
  • Spotify refuses to sync local files. It will sync every other song but wont even attempt to download local files onto my iphone. They stay grayed out.    IMy iphone and mac are conneced...
  • beinanian
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Warning: iOS Playlists created from Aug 10 to 20 2015 may not work properly.

Although the update of iOS Spotify around August 20 removed the problem from new playlists, some playlists created will need to be replaced. The problem is that when viewing a playlist you can save (+) or remove (-) a song but the change is not real ...

• Casual Listener
  • Although the update of iOS Spotify around August 20 removed the problem from new playlists, some playlists created will need to be replaced. The problem is that when viewing a playlist you can save (...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Since newest patch spotify won't open

While using 3G spotify won't open on my iphone 4. It opens fine under WIFI, but it crashes within a few seconds after opening every time I'm using 3g. This has only been for the past week. I need a resolution..

• While using 3G spotify won't open on my iphone 4. It opens fine under WIFI, but it crashes within a few seconds after opening every time I'm using 3g. This has only been for the past week. I need a r...
  • mchangesq
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3G
    spotify crashing
    won't open
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify bricht Wiedergabe des aktuellen Titels ab und springt zum nächsten Lied

Wenn ich Musik vom iPad abspiele, bricht Spotify regelmäßig den aktuellen Titel mitten drin ab und springt zum nächsten Titel. Ungefähr immer nach der Hälfte des Liedes. Was kann ich tun. Das nervt extrem! Vielen Dank Rainer

• Wenn ich Musik vom iPad abspiele, bricht Spotify regelmäßig den aktuellen Titel mitten drin ab und springt zum nächsten Titel. Ungefähr immer nach der Hälfte des Liedes. Was kann ich tun. Das nervt e...
  • sunruhe
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone data usage

iPhone 6 plus data usage off the charts. No solutions found so far. I'm on normal quality For everything. Could it have something to do with offline mode? Someone please help.

• Casual Listener
  • iPhone 6 plus data usage off the charts. No solutions found so far. I'm on normal quality For everything. Could it have something to do with offline mode? Someone please help.
  • Sympha
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

error:el correo ya está registrado

He cerrado a través de su correo de compra todas las sesiones en todos los dispositivos porque era ese el error que me daba y aún así cuando inicio sesión me pone que ya hay una cuenta y no puedo acceder, alguien me puede ayudar?.Entro en iniciar ses...

• Casual Listener
  • He cerrado a través de su correo de compra todas las sesiones en todos los dispositivos porque era ese el error que me daba y aún así cuando inicio sesión me pone que ya hay una cuenta y no puedo acc...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes