Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Cannot sync local files - iPhone 6.1 - Mac

I've been trying to figure out how to sync my local files from my Mac to my iPhone for a week now to no avail. I'm connected wirelessly and it shows my device, it pulls up all of my playlists and every song in those playlists are local files. When I ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been trying to figure out how to sync my local files from my Mac to my iPhone for a week now to no avail. I'm connected wirelessly and it shows my device, it pulls up all of my playlists and eve...
  • Cdffgtr
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to unlink my Ipad Spotify app and Tumblr. How?

Hi. I once linked my tumblr account to my Spotify. When I click share a music, I can click on and off the tumblr sign, so it means spotify stored my tumblr logins somewhere. I want to clear it, I want spotify forget all about about my tumblr account....

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I once linked my tumblr account to my Spotify. When I click share a music, I can click on and off the tumblr sign, so it means spotify stored my tumblr logins somewhere. I want to clear it, I wan...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Other] Save 1.5GB mobile data per month !

I use Spotify on my iOS device at home over the weekend to discover new music and playlists which I download for offline use.During the week I use Spotify on my iOS device in my car to listen to this music. However, I am thinking to switch to another...

• Music Fan
  • I use Spotify on my iOS device at home over the weekend to discover new music and playlists which I download for offline use. During the week I use Spotify on my iOS device in my car to listen to th...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Password

Non riesco a reimpostare la password perché continua a dirmi che il modulo é scaduto... Help!!!

• Non riesco a reimpostare la password perché continua a dirmi che il modulo é scaduto... Help!!!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: soundhound playlist

This is an iOS only feature, moving topic from Android to iOS.

• Community Legend
  • This is an iOS only feature, moving topic from Android to iOS.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! AirPlay update / iOS 8 issues

When I minimise the Spotify app on iPhone while its playing music, AppleTV loses connection and the sound fades out. This did not happen before I updated to iOS 8 and the latest ATV software. <br><br>Anyone else having similar problems? A...

• Casual Listener
  • When I minimise the Spotify app on iPhone while its playing music, AppleTV loses connection and the sound fades out. This did not happen before I updated to iOS 8 and the latest ATV software. &am...
  • tacoe
  • Casual Listener
  • 60 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 60 replies
  • 8 likes

Sharing Issue

I've been trying to share some music with a few of my friends on my iPhone, but it's not allowing me to. If I put their username in, it doesn't show up. Another question I have is, can I share music with anyone or does the other person have to be fol...

• I've been trying to share some music with a few of my friends on my iPhone, but it's not allowing me to. If I put their username in, it doesn't show up. Another question I have is, can I share music ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Remove BMW Connected

How do I remove the connection between Spotify and BMW Connected??? I tried to delete the phone from my BMW system and also delete the BMW Connected app from the phone, but when I connect the phone to the car via USB it still thinks it should use BMW...

• Music Fan
  • How do I remove the connection between Spotify and BMW Connected??? I tried to delete the phone from my BMW system and also delete the BMW Connected app from the phone, but when I connect the phone t...
  • krusnof
  • 12 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify Settings With Airplay + Airplay Delays

Hey ya'll. Three things: 1. Spotify on my iPad mini2, using Airplay - when I click 'Settings' two options are greyed out: Social (not important) and Playback. How come Playback is not available? I'd quite like to see that. If I use Spotify Connect th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey ya'll.   Three things:   1. Spotify on my iPad mini2, using Airplay - when I click 'Settings' two options are greyed out: Social (not important) and Playback. How come Playback is n...
  • Uva81uy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Bose SoundWave

I have connected Spotify from my laptop to my Bose soundWave System. I have the free version of Spoitfy. My son hooked up Spotify to the Bose through his father's paid account (he is using an iPhone 6) I now get both his father's music and his. How d...

• I have connected Spotify from my laptop to my Bose soundWave System. I have the free version of Spoitfy. My son hooked up Spotify to the Bose through his father's paid account (he is using an iPhone ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! looping playlist

Hi, I really want my playlist to play once but it loops. My repeat button is off. I've tried turning it on and off and logging out then back in. Is this a bug or?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I really want my playlist to play once but it loops. My repeat button is off. I've tried turning it on and off and logging out then back in. Is this a bug or?
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not downloading

I have a premium account and my music isn't downloading to offline mode

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account and my music isn't downloading to offline mode
  • ShannaB21
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Password error

Every time i try to reset my password after clicking the email, a message pops up saying my form has expired. What does this mean?

• Every time i try to reset my password after clicking the email, a message pops up saying my form has expired. What does this mean?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Third device

i have a premium account but the third device (IPod Touch) wont allow for offline listening. how can i resolve this.

• i have a premium account but the third device (IPod Touch) wont allow for offline listening.   how can i resolve this.
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[Desktop] Restore Option to Edit Local File Information

Hi people!I got a problem with my local files, i got some sesions played by me and i try to add as offline in my Iphone so one of them is imposible to sync. I can add another sesions but this one. What can be the problem?Thank you!

• Hi people! I got a problem with my local files, i got some sesions played by me and i try to add as offline in my Iphone so one of them is imposible to sync. I can add another sesions but this one. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

local files from pc greyed out for playback on iphone. local files list on iphone empty

WIn 7, Iphone 4s. Spotify Premium With the newest version of Spotify I can finally control some music on my iphone from my computer. However, most local files won't play on the iphone from the computer. They are simply greyed out in the artist and al...

• Casual Listener
  • WIn 7, Iphone 4s. Spotify Premium   With the newest version of Spotify I can finally control some music on my iphone from my computer. However, most local files won't play on the iphone from t...
  • clee94
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Upgraded phones lost premium

Sounds like this should be in the ios forum, not android. Also make sure you are logging in south the same account that has premium (i.e an email login rather than Facebook). To check try logging in on a pc at Spotify.com/account

• Community Legend
  • Sounds like this should be in the ios forum, not android. Also make sure you are logging in south the same account that has premium (i.e an email login rather than Facebook). To check try logging...
  • winniexred
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and Ford Sync / My Ford Touch

I currently have a spotify premium account with my music on my iPhone 5 in offline playlist. I recently purchased a 2013 Ford Fusion with My Ford Touch and Sony audio system. Since my new car purchase a month ago I have been able to stream over bluet...

• Casual Listener
  • I currently have a spotify premium account with my music on my iPhone 5 in offline playlist. I recently purchased a 2013 Ford Fusion with My Ford Touch and Sony audio system. Since my new car purchas...
  • akasamischu
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in

Can't log in, changed password & tried to log in via Facebook, error 404, reloaded spirit but no change,

• Can't log in, changed password & tried to log in via Facebook, error 404, reloaded spirit but no change,
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes