Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

New Your Library view

Spotify has introduced a new version of Your Library to mobile users of the iOS and Android apps. Come on over to the main Community thread to get an overview of what's new and share your feedback: New Your Library view (iOS & Android)

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sorting songs in alphabetical order on iPad?

Since the new update i can't sort the songs in my playlists in alphabetic order. Anyone?

• Gig Goer
  • Since the new update i can't sort the songs in my playlists in alphabetic order. Anyone?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Can't add local files to playlists on iPhone

whenever I'm on my iPhone and I try to add a local file to a playlist I get a message saying "Could not load tracks: These tracks are currently unavailable. Please try again later." The weird thing is that I have no trouble playing the songs, when th...

• whenever I'm on my iPhone and I try to add a local file to a playlist I get a message saying "Could not load tracks: These tracks are currently unavailable. Please try again later." The weird thing...
  • globalhead
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone app
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Deleted songs

Anyone knows if the deleted songs are deleted from the iPhone when you do it on Spotify or if it continues there?

• Not applicable
  • Anyone knows if the deleted songs are deleted from the iPhone when you do it on Spotify or if it continues there?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    iphone
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No album art on iOS iPhone 6

Alright, so here's the problem. I do see thumbnails of album art, but I don't get get album art when I switch to the page of the current song that's playing. However, it does show up in Radio mode. The only time when its doesn't function is when I pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Alright, so here's the problem. I do see thumbnails of album art, but I don't get get album art when I switch to the page of the current song that's playing. However, it does show up in Radio mode. T...
  • DJ_Psymon
  • Casual Listener
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Album cover view

In this newest update of Spotify, I've realized that you can no longer see what album is coming up next on your playlist. It only shows a gray box with a music note in it. I know it's a really frivolous detail but aaaaaaahh it's starting to really bo...

• Casual Listener
  • In this newest update of Spotify, I've realized that you can no longer see what album is coming up next on your playlist. It only shows a gray box with a music note in it. I know it's a really frivol...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Album Cover
    Your Music
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Won't Sync

So, my music that I have been trying to sync for 20 minutes now is not syncing. I have spotify premium, I have over 1.5 gigs left on my phone, it is an ios 7 iphone 4. Not jailbroken. Has anyone had this problem? Does anyone know how to fix it? It's ...

• Casual Listener
  • So, my music that I have been trying to sync for 20 minutes now is not syncing. I have spotify premium, I have over 1.5 gigs left on my phone, it is an ios 7 iphone 4. Not jailbroken. Has anyone...
  • asmith121
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not hear e-mail notifications when running spotify

Hi guys, Just upgraded to Spotify premium, just having an issue that I was hoping someone could help with. I have a coffee bar that has a preorder system (done via e-mails) We have spotify running on an ipad which we also use for our Point of Sale so...

• Hi guys, Just upgraded to Spotify premium, just having an issue that I was hoping someone could help with. I have a coffee bar that has a preorder system (done via e-mails) We have spotify running...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Brand new Spotify iPad App crashes while sharing song

Today I downloaded the latest version of the iPad App.The new looks and feel are great!However, when I want to share a song to one of my contacts, the Spotify App crashes. It only hapens If I press the search field. Scrolling down to the contact work...

• Today I downloaded the latest version of the iPad App. The new looks and feel are great! However, when I want to share a song to one of my contacts, the Spotify App crashes. It only hapens If I...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play synced albums

I use Spotify on my iPhone 6 with the latest iOS. When I open the app and try to play from albums I have saved to my phone, but don't have 3G coverage (only EDGE or GPRS) the app gets stuck trying to load the albums even though they're saved to the p...

• I use Spotify on my iPhone 6 with the latest iOS. When I open the app and try to play from albums I have saved to my phone, but don't have 3G coverage (only EDGE or GPRS) the app gets stuck tryin...
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone to ipad

I have premium on iPhone 5 and can't seem to control my iPad? Although when I put spotify on the iPad it gave me my music but says nothing about my account?.I basically want to be able to control my pad but can't, help please

• Not applicable
  • I have premium on iPhone 5 and can't seem to control my iPad? Although when I put spotify on the iPad it gave me my music but says nothing about my account?. I basically want to be able to control m...
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Your Music

To the Spotify development team.Many thanks for restoring Your Music. Long awaited and readily appreciated.

• Casual Listener
  • To the Spotify development team. Many thanks for restoring Your Music. Long awaited and readily appreciated.
  • Visoflex
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Playlists accross devices won't sync on iOS

Hi Guys, I recently experienced problems when adding song to playlists. When I add a new song to one of my playlists, it won't appear in the same playlists on the other devices, including the Mac OS Spotify App, the iPhone app and the iPad app. Conne...

• Regular
  • Hi Guys,   I recently experienced problems when adding song to playlists. When I add a new song to one of my playlists, it won't appear in the same playlists on the other devices, including ...
  • jeanbapp
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover missing on new iPad app

The discover feature is missing on the new version of Spotify for iPad.

• Community Legend
  • The discover feature is missing on the new version of Spotify for iPad.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Playlist no cover art

I just updated my spotify app to the latest one on my iPhone 5 running ios8.1 everything was fine until this new update.Now i am unable to see any cover art offline it shows up only when online to fix this i tried everything and finally deleted every...

• Music Fan
  • I just updated my spotify app to the latest one on my iPhone 5 running ios8.1 everything was fine until this new update.Now i am unable to see any cover art offline it shows up only when online to fi...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting spotify to free up space

Hi there. I need to get the new ios8 installed on my iphone but I don't have enough space. It seems the most room is being taken up by Spotify. If I delete the app, upgrade to ios8 and then reinstall the app, will it all be good? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there. I need to get the new ios8 installed on my iphone but I don't have enough space. It seems the most room is being taken up by Spotify. If I delete the app, upgrade to ios8 and then reinstall...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist stops randomly at the end of a song

Hi, I have had an issue for a while and now its really begining to get annoying. Description: I will be listening to a playlist and it will stop playing at the end of a track. The screen shows track that has just played with the progress 'dot' at the...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I have had an issue for a while and now its really begining to get annoying.   Description: I will be listening to a playlist and it will stop playing at the end of a trac...
  • Khoii
  • 20 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 3 likes

My local files from Spotify PC version don´t sync in my iPhone

Dear users, I have a problem with my iphone. I have some playlists with local files. I synced my iphone with Spotify and it appears in devices. The problem appears when my playlists are synced in my phone without the local files. I don´t know what I ...

• Dear users,    I have a problem with my iphone.   I have some playlists with local files. I synced my iphone with Spotify and it appears in devices. The problem appears when my...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify closes down when my iphone enters screensave mode.

After my last Spotify update, my spotify closes down when the phone goes in to screensave mode. That means that the music stops suddently. How can i fix this? If you can write in danish its fine, but english is okay. Best regardsRené Jensen

• After my last Spotify update, my spotify closes down when the phone goes in to screensave mode. That means that the music stops suddently. How can i fix this?   If you can write in danish it...
  • Maccan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

(Bug) ipad offline big album art

I can't post to the bugs section yet,so posting it here.When I download the music for offline playing, the big album art in the now playing section never loads . neither when online or offline. Music that isn't downloaded loads the album art perfectl...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't post to the bugs section yet,so posting it here. When I download the music for offline playing, the big album art in the now playing section never loads . neither when online or offline. Mus...
  • Lorenzo_NGG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    ipad
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist I am following will not update!

I am using Spotify on Iphone 5 ios 8.1. I have subscribed to a playlist and I receive emails whenever the owner of the playlist adds songs to it, but I am unable to sync or update my playlist to include the new songs. I have even stopped following th...

• I am using Spotify on Iphone 5 ios 8.1.  I have subscribed to a playlist and I receive emails whenever the owner of the playlist adds songs to it, but I am unable to sync or update my playlist...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes