Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Stopped Halfway ..and then what? please help

Stopped Halfway ..and then what? please help

I discovered my music suddenly stopped while playing offline on my iphone4 and this been going on for two weeks !
Now I need to resync  my music all over again and it took ages to complete!
Was syncing them from my imac to iphone the whole day and could only come up with few songs..!  I have  fast WIFI connection but do no justice. 

Also when you logged out and trying to login in via FB it keeps prompting me back to login screen all the time with that little circle showing. Tried to reinstalled the apps with no avail.Very very frustating that isI ' m beginging to miss my itunes. at least they dont give me headache. What could have been wrong here? Any workaround?

1 Reply

Hey @Robert662,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community.

Just to confirm, did you mean iPhone 4 or iPhone 14? If you meant the older model - it's worth mentioning that Spotify currently runs on devices with iOS 14 or higher. Older iOS versions are not supported. We can't guarantee that the app would work as expected on those devices. More info about this can be found here.

On another note, it sounds like you're having troubles with local files, so we'd suggest that you check out this article for more info. 

Lastly, if you're experiencing issues with logging in with Facebook and it's not working - check out this thread here.

Hope this helps. Take care 🙂 

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts