Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Storage : almost 20GB !

Solved!

Storage : almost 20GB !

I have a Premium Spotify account that I use on my Mac and my iPhone. My Iphone storage is 32GB and Spotify use 19,35GB; Yes, I have a lot of musics and I listen offline but 20GB seems huge! Can someone help me pls 

Also I'd like to know if you can see how many songs do you have on Spotify. 

Thank y'all

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @xcbvdkx, welcome to the Community! 

You can check: Settings - Music Quality - Download (and make sure the quality is set to Normal, otherwise higher quality uses more disk space) 

MartinStoichkovSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hi back 🙂
It's normal to stay at 20gb, because songs are already downloaded at higher quality. If you want to increase your disk space, undownload the playlist/s and download it again (in normal quality this time), then they must use less space.
That should work for you.
Otherwise, if you want to keep your space clean, I'll suggest to clean your cashe regulary (not data, because that is your downloaded music)
Happy holidays and listening! 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @xcbvdkx, welcome to the Community! 

You can check: Settings - Music Quality - Download (and make sure the quality is set to Normal, otherwise higher quality uses more disk space) 

Thank you very much, I thought it would worked but still the stockage is 20gb although I choose "Normal"...
Marked as solution

Hi back 🙂
It's normal to stay at 20gb, because songs are already downloaded at higher quality. If you want to increase your disk space, undownload the playlist/s and download it again (in normal quality this time), then they must use less space.
That should work for you.
Otherwise, if you want to keep your space clean, I'll suggest to clean your cashe regulary (not data, because that is your downloaded music)
Happy holidays and listening! 🙂

Suggested posts