Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Can't buy Sptify Premium

I can't even go to the upgrade/pay panel. What is the solution, please Help!

• I can't even go to the upgrade/pay panel. What is the solution, please Help!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

constant skipping

spotify is skipping immediately after I try to play a song on both my iphone and macbook. It'll skip through all the songs and start playing a suggested playlist or something like that. My macbook skips a couple songs but won't play any music at all ...

• Visitor
  • spotify is skipping immediately after I try to play a song on both my iphone and macbook. It'll skip through all the songs and start playing a suggested playlist or something like that. My macbook sk...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists gone

I have a Spotify premium account and when I go into my account and go to playlists, none of my playlists are there and when I try to add a song to a playlist they don't come up. I can find my playlists if I search for them by name but can't download ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Spotify premium account and when I go into my account and go to playlists, none of my playlists are there and when I try to add a song to a playlist they don't come up. I can find my playlis...
  • abilea
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Music lost

My husband lost her Music when he is connect after he have crash. When he is reconnect, he stay 15 Music on 400 and he cannot listen the 15. He cannot make anything with the rest of the music. What he can make to find her music lost?

• My husband lost her Music when he is connect after he have crash. When he is reconnect, he stay 15 Music on 400 and he cannot listen the 15. He cannot make anything with the rest of the music. What h...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Local files randomly synchronize

Hello, I created playlists including "regular" songs from Spotify and songs from my local files.I installed Spotify on my iPhone 6, opened these playlists and checked "Download" so that I can play them offline.What happened is:* all Spotify songs hav...

• Regular
  • Hello,   I created playlists including "regular" songs from Spotify and songs from my local files. I installed Spotify on my iPhone 6, opened these playlists and checked "Download" so th...
  • Rodolphe
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

paypal fail

spotify say they've been unable to access my payment method this month,as a result my subscription is blocked.nothing has changed,it's the same payment method it's always been.what's going on?

• spotify say they've been unable to access my payment method this month,as a result my subscription is blocked.nothing has changed,it's the same payment method it's always been.what's going on?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify refusing to download anything except for play lists

So I just reset and restored my I-phone. After I restored it I wanted to download the saved songs to be the way it was before. However, other than the playlists it's not downloading anything, for example, if I go to one album, and turn on the downloa...

• Casual Listener
  • So I just reset and restored my I-phone. After I restored it I wanted to download the saved songs to be the way it was before. However, other than the playlists it's not downloading anything, for exa...
  • Firas_ghadban
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

the app is unable to save songs and play

I cant listen to most of the songs i downloaded on my iphone. the app says it isnt downloaded, but after several restarts of the app they mysteriosly appear one after another with every restart some more songs seems to come from nowhere. this is frus...

• Casual Listener
  • I cant listen to most of the songs i downloaded on my iphone. the app says it isnt downloaded, but after several restarts of the app they mysteriosly appear one after another with every restart some ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Transferring service to a new pone

I have premium service. I broke my phone and have a new iPhone. How do I transfer my service/account to my new phone?

• I have premium service. I broke my phone and have a new iPhone. How do I transfer my service/account to my new phone?
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files on IOS

I cant find the local files on ios, i cant even find the playlist called "Local Files", I previously had it, but i reinstalled the IOS app and then it dissapeared. I can´t download the local files from my mac to my iphone, i have already tried everyt...

• I cant find the local files on ios, i cant even find the playlist called "Local Files", I previously had it, but i reinstalled the IOS app and then it dissapeared. I can´t download the local files fr...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Songs Won't Download On One Device But Not The Other

Hello Everyone!I'm currently encountering a rather weird glitch/issue. I have spotify premium and i currently have two iPhones listed as my offline devices, one is a iPhone 6 plus and another is a plain jane iPhone 5. My i6 is able to download most o...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Everyone! I'm currently encountering a rather weird glitch/issue.  I have spotify premium and i currently have two iPhones listed as my offline devices, one is a iPhone 6 plus and anothe...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files displayed as synced, won't play

I have local files in my desktop Spotify. Every time I restore/change my phone I have to do a bunch of things to get them transferred to my iOS Spotify. This particular time, Local files show as "Pending" in the desktop app, no activity is going on. ...

• Gig Goer
  • I have local files in my desktop Spotify. Every time I restore/change my phone I have to do a bunch of things to get them transferred to my iOS Spotify.   This particular time, Local files&n...
  • silencethecrime
  • 35 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    iOS
    Mac
  • 35 replies
  • 0 likes

CarPlay: No Search? Browse only by Album Name?

First time carplay user and curious why the spotify app in carplay seems so limited compared to the regular phone app.For one, there doesn't appear to be a search function.Two, if I'm browsing let's say New Releases, it shows Album Name instead of Ar...

• Casual Listener
  • First time carplay user and curious why the spotify app in carplay seems so limited compared to the regular phone app. For one, there doesn't appear to be a search function. Two, if I'm browsing le...
  • d2mini
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't play podcast on iphone

Hi, when I try to open a podcast it displays a msg that Spotify can't open this type of link on this device (iPhone 6).I'm running Spotify version 6.8.0.3876 on iOS 10.1.1. Can't anyone help with this?

• Hi, when I try to open a podcast it displays a msg that Spotify can't open this type of link on this device (iPhone 6). I'm running Spotify version 6.8.0.3876 on iOS 10.1.1. Can't anyone help with...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

account say free but i pay for premium

Just got a new iPhone 7plus today and when I start up Spotify it says I have free Spotify but I pay for premium and had premium on my old phone?? what can I do?

• Just got a new iPhone 7plus today and when I start up Spotify it says I have free Spotify but I pay for premium and had premium on my old phone?? what can I do?  
  • Catee
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Navigation bar only has three tabs compared to other accounts.

So, Spotify has been really buggy off the bat for me. Creating an account has had a few errors and I did not even know my account had been reigistered until I tried it again, getting the message that my email was taken.As seen in the photos, my main ...

• Casual Listener
  • So, Spotify has been really buggy off the bat for me. Creating an account has had a few errors and I did not even know my account had been reigistered until I tried it again, getting the message that...
  • Stephfurry
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Billing issue

My service was cancelled on the 5fh of November, today 16th apple sent me an invoice that my payment was taken for $7.99 but I still don't have spotify service, does anybody know what's going on?

• My service was cancelled on the 5fh of November, today 16th apple sent me an invoice that my payment was taken for $7.99 but I still don't have spotify service, does anybody know what's going on?
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Like a skipping cd

I just recently got the new iPhone 7 plus and when I reinstalled Spotify premium it don't work properly. It's like I'm listening to a scratched up cd. I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it and log back into it. Still the same skipping effe...

• I just recently got the new iPhone 7 plus and when I reinstalled Spotify premium it don't work properly. It's like I'm listening to a scratched up cd. I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ayuda!!!

Tengo línea personal y envió el mensaje al 7529 para tener premian y me reenvían un mensaje de error. No tengo tarjeta quisiera saber cómo puedo hacer para tener premiun con personal o sino con otra manera de pago

• Tengo línea personal y envió el mensaje al 7529 para tener premian y me reenvían un mensaje de error. No tengo tarjeta quisiera saber cómo puedo hacer para tener premiun con personal o sino con otra ...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can i get the new navigation bar?

Hi!Im based in Norway, a country who has the new navigational bar, who switched out the old "hamburger bar". For some reason I can't get this although my friends all have it. I'm running on a iPhone 6 and been updating it and reinstalled and quitting...

• Hi! Im based in Norway, a country who has the new navigational bar, who switched out the old "hamburger bar". For some reason I can't get this although my friends all have it. I'm running on a iPh...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes