Announcements

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • JenWaj
  • 858 replies
  • 312 likes
  • 858 replies
  • 312 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 123 replies
  • 32 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 32 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Music interrupted during play&shuffle mode

While I'm listening to my local offline music, the music is interrupted everytime any song ends, even the shuffle button is activated. What is happening?

• While I'm listening to my local offline music, the music is interrupted everytime any song ends, even the shuffle button is activated. What is happening?
  • dylan_grey
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The app is in offline mode in wi-fi, but it works on 3G

Hi all,today I've started the 3months premium period and downloaded the Spotify app on my iPhone 4S, but sadly it just works on 3G/mobile connection. Instead, if I run it under my home wi-fi, it just stays in offline mode trying to connect without su...

• Regular
  • Hi all, today I've started the 3months premium period and downloaded the Spotify app on my iPhone 4S, but sadly it just works on 3G/mobile connection. Instead, if I run it under my home wi-fi, it ju...
  • kikkodedo
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

When I tried to log in (because of unknown reasons I was kicked out of Spotify) it said "you already authorized Spotify". But when I clicked "ok" an error 404 came. Since then I'm not able to log in or change Facebook accounts or anything. It's just ...

• When I tried to log in (because of unknown reasons I was kicked out of Spotify) it said "you already authorized Spotify". But when I clicked "ok" an error 404 came. Since then I'm not able to log in ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stops playing

Description Spotify stops playing (although it says it is still in play mode) within seconds of me starting a song. Will not even play next song. A more detailed description, using numbered steps 1. First I opened the app 2. Then I pressed play 3. It...

• Casual Listener
  • Description Spotify stops playing (although it says it is still in play mode) within seconds of me starting a song. Will not even play next song.   A more detailed description, using numbe...
  • design42
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes

I update my account and it's not working

I updated my account information with Apple and it has not worked

• Casual Listener
  • I updated my account information with Apple and it has not worked
  • VonettaT
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify familie

Hoe kan het dat als ik spotify family heb ik wel steeds de melding krijg of ik op iemands anders toestel wil luisteren die ook deel uit maakt van dat abonnement?

• Hoe kan het dat als ik spotify family heb ik wel steeds de melding krijg of ik op iemands anders toestel wil luisteren die ook deel uit maakt van dat abonnement?
  • Hubo
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to change Facebook accounts

When I installed Spotify on my iPhone yesterday I linked it to the wrong Facebook account. I can't find a way to change Spotify to now use a different Facebook account (on my iPhone). Any suggestions?

• Casual Listener
  • When I installed Spotify on my iPhone yesterday I linked it to the wrong Facebook account. I can't find a way to change Spotify to now use a different Facebook account (on my iPhone). Any suggestions?
  • JHT
  • 29 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 29 replies
  • 2 likes

Random suggested songs

I've been using Spotify free for probably over a year now but just today while listening to The Lonely Island on shuffle, random Top 40 songs were popping in as "suggested songs". I use Spotify as single-artist stations, any suggestions on how to cur...

• I've been using Spotify free for probably over a year now but just today while listening to The Lonely Island on shuffle, random Top 40 songs were popping in as "suggested songs". I use Spotify as si...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify on ipod- NO DEVICES TAB

I was trying to sync my songs onto my older ipod (there are instructions for this process online), but in the current version of spotify there is no deviced tab under which to select my ipod. is there any other way to get my music on the ipod? when i...

• I was trying to sync my songs onto my older ipod (there are instructions for this process online), but in the current version of spotify there is no deviced tab under which to select my ipod. is ther...
  • bwarren97
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! from free to premium

Hello,first of all, sorry if my english isn't that good i'm from germany.i used spotify premium for ca 2 years now and i payed it over itunes. yesterday when it would extend automatically i didn't have enough money and clicked downgrade to free so i ...

• Hello, first of all, sorry if my english isn't that good i'm from germany. i used spotify premium for ca 2 years now and i payed it over itunes. yesterday when it would extend automatically i ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't go premium from the app

I love the app but when I go to upgrade to premium I can only do it from the Apple Store currency not from your website but only from the App so right now I can't listen to my favourite music in my order because I can't find a "upgrade to premium" in...

• I love the app but when I go to upgrade to premium I can only do it from the Apple Store currency not from your website but only from the App so right now I can't listen to my favourite music in my o...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Make the Artist's Name Bigger/Brighter on Locked Screen (iPhone)

The artist's name on the locked screen is too tiny and grey. If I'm running, for example, which is when I mostly used Spotify, I have to unlock the phone to see who the artist is, or stop running. Instead of pale gray make it blue or something. I mea...

• Regular
  • The artist's name on the locked screen is too tiny and grey.  If I'm running, for example, which is when I mostly used Spotify, I have to unlock the phone to see who the artist is, or stop runni...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Recently played artists under me tab not updating

Looked all over the forums for an answer. Under the me tab, my recently played artists have not updated in over three weeks. Same thing when I go to a friends profile. Is this a known issue? It seemed to happen when the the top ten track disappeared.

• Casual Listener
  • Looked all over the forums for an answer. Under the me tab, my recently played artists have not updated in over three weeks. Same thing when I go to a friends profile. Is this a known issue? It s...
  • brinke
  • Regular
  • 107 replies
  • 13 likes
  • bugs
  • 107 replies
  • 13 likes

How to delete all offline music?

Hi- My iPhone is low on memory and so I need to find all the music I've made available offline and delete it.Help?Thanks!Carlo

• Hi-   My iPhone is low on memory and so I need to find all the music I've made available offline and delete it. Help? Thanks! Carlo 
  • iwritealot
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Iphone not showing up in devices/ Unable to sync local files anymore

Spotify has for some reason (unknow to me) decided to stop syncronizing my local files to my Iphone4. (iOS5) When looking in my "local files" in the spotify app I can see a total amount of 111 tracks that's been synced a coupple of months before ( Wh...

• Regular
  • Spotify has for some reason (unknow to me) decided to stop syncronizing my local files to my Iphone4. (iOS5)  When looking in my "local files" in the spotify app I can see a total amount of 11...
  • blakeforrest
  • 321 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 321 replies
  • 23 likes

Can't log in on IOS app but can on web site?

Hi, when trying to log in on my iPad and iPod I am told "Login failed, unable to log in either username or password is incorrect have you signed up for a Spotify account" when using the Facebook login it says " you have already authorised Spotify" if...

• Hi, when trying to log in on my iPad and iPod I am told  "Login failed, unable to log in either username or password is incorrect have you signed up for a Spotify account"  when using the F...
  • Acreeves87
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't sign into 2 devices

I can't actually get Spotify to sign in on my iPhone it is already signed in on my iPod but it won't let me on iPhone. I have premium so what's happening my password and email is correct cause I've just changed it and my wifi is working fine.

• I can't actually get Spotify to sign in on my iPhone it is already signed in on my iPod but it won't let me on iPhone. I have premium so what's happening my password and email is correct cause I've j...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost all My Songs/albums

Last activity today was adding an album through SAVE. It's the only album and song in my playlist, along with one othe albums m that contained the last song playing in my shuffle.

• Casual Listener
  • Last activity today was adding an album through SAVE. It's the only album and song in my playlist, along with one othe albums m that contained the last song playing in my shuffle.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod