Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions keeps jumping between free and premium, deleting my playlists every time

Subscriptions keeps jumping between free and premium, deleting my playlists every time

Hey does anyone have this problem?

I'm using the web player on a laptop with Windows 8.1. After one week it spontaneously logged me out and when I entered my password again and hit return nothing happened. I ended up having to reset my password because that was the only link that was live on the login page.

Soon after the app just completely crashed, and I had to download it again, losing all my playlists the FIRST time.

A few days after that I switched to premium and I lost my playlists a SECOND time. Then it logged me out again and when I reset my password again in order to get back in, I found it had switched me back to a free subscription. So I lost my playlists a THIRD time.

I don't like all the ads on free which seem to get more invasive over time so I figured I'd sign up for premium again my first subscription disappeared. But it said I'm already signed up.

I'm really fed up and about to just stop using the app and go back to iTunes.

Anyone know what the deal is? I checked my computer for viruses, there's no problem with my credit card and downloading the app again and again is a pain and doesn't help. 

1 Reply

Hey @quendi1! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

That's not cool! Could you check that you don't have two accounts with these steps? Let me know how it goes! 🙂

Have a great day!

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts