Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sync tract not working with some files.

Sync tract not working with some files.

I was using Spotify to research versions of a Bluegrass tune, Sally Ann.  I found a couple I liked, so I bought them from Itunes on my iPad 3, ios6.  Then I made a Spotify playlist of playlist of several versions of the song, including the two I'd purchased.  However, on the Ipad, only one of the purchased tracks, by Criag Duncan, plays in the play list. The other, by the Dreadful Snakes, will not play, and stays grayed out.  When I try to play it I get the "Track not synced" message.  Learn more suggests connecting this iPad to the WiFi, Launch Spotify on the computer where this track is stored, mark the playlist to play off line.  Although I made the purchase with the iPad, I synced the iPad and desktop,  lauched Spotify on my desktop, and set the play lists as Offline Sync on first the desktop, then the iPad. Still, Dreadful Snakes will not play in Spotify.  On the Desktop, Spotify will not play either of these versions that I purchased. 

Now when I search Spotify for Sally Ann, by the Dreadful Snakes, I can't find it.  What's going on?

1 Reply

If the track was greyed out and not searchable via Spotify it generally means that they do not have it. If it is not syncing to your device from the desktop it is possible, from other posts that I've read, that you might need to update/reinstall quicktime.

Dell XPS Duel core laptop, 4 gb ram, windows vista, winamp
Samsung Galaxy s3
Ipod 32gb 5th generation

Suggested posts