Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Synced local files no longer playing

Synced local files no longer playing

So I've followed all the steps in this forum for syncing from my desktop to my iphone 6s. They work fine. I can always add a new song from my computer to a playlist and sync it and play on my phone. The problem is it inevitably stops working and idk why. Usually it's like a month or two later, I try to play any of the songs from my computer while I'm out and about on my phone and it just skips over it. I click the song and it blinks and goes to the next actually available song. The whole playlist is set to be available offline and nothing has changed, those songs are just not being played. They still seem to work on my desktop just not on my iphone.

I've tried "re-downloading" the playlist on my phone or deleting and adding a song to see if that works (which would need to be repeated for like 50 other songs) and it still doesn't.

1 Reply

Hey @Xzor64!

Let's try to figure this out.

Can you try reinstalling the app on both devices? Then, make sure both devices are connected to the same WiFi network and sync your tracks again.

Let us know how it goes. 
Maria_BModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“The music is not in the notes, but in the silence in between.” – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Suggested posts