Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

In Rainbows (iPhone app) won't play; Will on desktop. Ideas?

So it's a pretty straightforward issue that I hope I'm not the only one to experience. Essentially, In Rainbows by Radiohead will not play on my app, however, it will play just fine on the desktop computer app.Any ideas how to get it to work? Anyone ...

• So it's a pretty straightforward issue that I hope I'm not the only one to experience. Essentially, In Rainbows by Radiohead will not play on my app, however, it will play just fine on the desktop co...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Some songs will not play on IPhone

Why is it that some of the songs I put in a playlist, will play on the desktop, but not on the phone? Is it some sort of rights issue? If so, why play on one over the other?

• Why is it that some of the songs I put in a playlist, will play on the desktop, but not on the phone? Is it some sort of rights issue? If so, why play on one over the other?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login Can't change password

When i try to log in, i get an error stating i already created an account with this emailadress. Loging in via facebook gives me a 404 error, and when i try to change my password i get a 'this form has expired error, no matter how quickly i do it. Oh...

• Casual Listener
  • When i try to log in, i get an error stating i already created an account with this emailadress. Loging in via facebook gives me a 404 error, and when i try to change my password i get a 'this form h...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Importing new music?

Hello kind users,Recently I bought Spotify premium and imported all my music from iTunes on my iPhone to Spotify, the importing worked very well, however, the laptop that contains all my music died. My question is when I download new music on my new ...

• Hello kind users, Recently I bought Spotify premium and imported all my music from iTunes on my iPhone to Spotify, the importing worked very well, however, the laptop that contains all my music di...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Art cover freezes

Hi, I have many problems with my spotify app since a few weeks:1) the art cover is not refreshed when the song ended2) the downloaded tracks are not available offline and I still have 3 gb of free space3) with 2 bars in 4g signal, a song won't play w...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have many problems with my spotify app since a few weeks: 1) the art cover is not refreshed when the song ended 2) the downloaded tracks are not available offline and I still have 3 gb of fre...
  • VictorPerez
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription renewal

I renewed my premium subscription through iTunes but on the Spotify app/on my Spotify account it says that I only have a free subscription and won't let me play any of my music normally. Tried logging out and deleting the app, even paid for the subsc...

• I renewed my premium subscription through iTunes but on the Spotify app/on my Spotify account it says that I only have a free subscription and won't let me play any of my music normally. Tried loggin...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPad app won't login

I get an error message saying I have already created an account with this user name when I try to log in.

• Regular
  • I get an error message saying I have already created an account with this user name when I try to log in.
  • kirashi
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify stops playing after each song

Hello everyone, I am a Premium User of Spotify and have a huge problem since 2-3 Weeks with my Spotify.I use it on 3 devices: - My Dekstop PC (dont know, newest i guess, last login yesterday)- My Android Tablet (4.4.0.1008)- My iPhone (4.7.0.985) The...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone,   I am a Premium User of Spotify and have a huge problem since 2-3 Weeks with my Spotify. I use it on 3 devices:   - My Dekstop PC (dont know, newest i guess, last logi...
  • Paul26
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Saved Songs

When I save songs I can't find them in my playlist or anywhere. Where are my saved songs?

• When I save songs I can't find them in my playlist or anywhere. Where are my saved songs?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo agregar subcripcion

Hola consulta siempre me he suscrito a spotify premium mediante páginas web que ofrecen el producto el tema es que ahora compre la suscripción de un año pero no me deja me dice que no puedo agregar más códigos ya que he agregado más de 2 en 12 meses ...

• Hola consulta siempre me he suscrito a spotify premium mediante páginas web que ofrecen el producto el tema es que ahora compre la suscripción de un año pero no me deja me dice que no puedo agregar m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! all music is grayed out can only shuffle play before I could tap a song and it would play?

After my free premium trial ended all the music is grayed out and only allows me to shuffle play and when I click on a song it says it is a premium feature. I am connected to the internet. Before my free premium trial started I could pick any song an...

• After my free premium trial ended all the music is grayed out and only allows me to shuffle play and when I click on a song it says it is a premium feature. I am connected to the internet. Before my ...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

iTunes Gift Card for Spotify Premium.

Am I able to use a $25 iTunes Gift Card for Spotify Premium for a few months?

• Am I able to use a $25 iTunes Gift Card for Spotify Premium for a few months?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My Spotify doesn't show images from Songs or Albums.

Since I changed from Iphon (5 to 6S) My Spotify doesn't show images from Songs or Albums. What can I do? According my App the songs are downloaded. Please your support.

• Since I changed from Iphon (5 to 6S) My Spotify doesn't show images from Songs or Albums. What can I do? According my App the songs are downloaded. Please your support.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone app crash

Hello, when I play music through my iPhone, usually in the car, connected to the radio by an aux cord the app will crash/ shut down randomly. It does it almost every day, and I don't know how to stop it.suggestions?

• Hello, when I play music through my iPhone, usually in the car, connected to the radio by an aux cord the app will crash/ shut down randomly. It does it almost every day, and I don't know how to stop...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Do I really have to download all of my music library onto my phone through the internet???

I've been trying to find a way to sync my local music library onto my phone without using the internet. I have about 8,000 songs and I don't want to download all of these (it'll take forever on my internet) and also want to avoid filling up my spotif...

• Regular
  • I've been trying to find a  way to sync my local music library onto my phone without using the internet. I have about 8,000 songs and I don't want to download all of these (it'll take forever on...
  • pattisoncameron
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not working with Ford Sync2

I have a 2015 Ford Focus with ford sync. iPhone 7 with iOS 10.2. Spotify 6.8.Before this latest version of Spotify I could control Spotify via my ford touch screen. I can't with 6.8 and can only play back music via Bluetooth. The app is no longer rec...

• I have a 2015 Ford Focus with ford sync. iPhone 7 with iOS 10.2. Spotify 6.8. Before this latest version of Spotify I could control Spotify via my ford touch screen. I can't with 6.8 and can only ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Restarting Spotify App removes downloaded songs

Hi, I have an iphone 5c, running ios v 9.3.4. I've have the spotify app installed and downloaded all of my songs in my library using the download toggle switch. I see the green arrows beside each song which should mean they are downloaded. Turning th...

• Hi,   I have an iphone 5c, running ios v 9.3.4.  I've have the spotify app installed and downloaded all of my songs in my library using the download toggle switch.  I see the green a...
  • edsimmonds26
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

After a restore, I get the "3 devices" message, and all my songs are wiped

I recently backed up my iPod touch, erased all content and apps, and restored it from the backup. When I opened Spotify to listen to some music, I got the infamous message about having music on more than 3 devices and that all offline content would b...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently backed up my iPod touch, erased all content and apps, and restored it from the backup. When I opened Spotify to listen to some music, I got the infamous message about having music on more ...
  • MacBone
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes