Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

google maps can’t reach spotify

google maps can’t reach spotify

g maps can’t music playback control with spotify (apple music is find). keep trying app said checked you internet and try again issue.

already remove access gmaps from spotify account but their can’t integrate

spotify: 8.9.19 ver
gmaps: 6.107.3
13 Replies

Hi, I tried all the steps but spotify is still unable to connect to maps. what else can i do?

hi, i have the same issue 

Same problem:

Synchronization with Google Maps stopped working.

Deleted the integration, deleted the applications. Downloaded again and did the integration - same thing.

Synchronization with Google Maps stopped working.

I can't manage the Spotify app through Google Maps.
Deleted the integration, deleted the applications. Downloaded again and did the integration - same thing.

Also having same problem 😕

same issue. reinstalled both apps, restarted, removed auth. no dice. 

I have the same issue. I deleted google maps, removed the integration via the spotify website on browser, restarted my phone, and made sure both apps were up to date. I am on an iPhone 14 Pro running iOS 17.4, full cell service, in fact 5G Ultra Capacity service. It happens too fast for me to get a screenshot but when i click on spotify in google maps it opens spotify, flashes an x, and goes back to google maps. if my music was paused, it will play, but i cannot control it at all from maps then.

Same problem for me. X kept appearing on spotify when it tried to connect. Reinstalled both apps and now in the Google settings I get 'Can't rech Spotify Please check your Internet connection and try again'

Same has happened to me I’ve deleted both apps but Apple Music is working fine with maps so it must be a spotify problem 

It has to be a bug as its the same for me, from a couple of days ago

Same issue here it started 2 days ago 

Hey there! I was having this issue, but it got sorted once I updated my iOS.
Hope this helps.

Hey everyone,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community and making us aware of this issue.

In order to look into this further with the relevant team, and in case you haven't sent it yet; let us know the following info:

- Your device info (make/model) and OS version

- Exact Spotify version

Also, and if possible; could any of you record a short video where we can take a better look? You can attach it to your next response by using the Insert Video option in the post editor. You can also upload it to YouTube or Google Drive and share the link with us (make sure the video has the permissions for anyone to see it).

We'll be on the lookout.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts