Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Taking over 24 hours (so far) to sync to iphone

Taking over 24 hours (so far) to sync to iphone

We have been attempting to sync a playlist to our iphone for over 24 hours.  Only 500 songs.  My expectation is that it should have been done at the most in 15 minutes.  What is the problem?  It is on the same network as spotify on my computer. It was plugged in all night long. (we had music playing on mute just to keep it from stopping).  Is there an issue with the syncing servers?  Please help.  I pay for premium service and am very disappointed.

1 Reply

whats more disappointing is that spotify support seems to ignore the outcry for this bug.  it's a shame since we are all premium members and experiencing this problem.  its been 10 min and i've sync a whopping 5 songs out of 385 total over wifi.  On my laptop, it takes a few min to complete the whole list so i know it's not my wifi.  as soon as I switched over to LTE, it reduces sync time by 3-4 times so there is something wrong with iOS and wifi syncing.  this was an issue on my 4S as well as my 5, on 5.1.1 and 6.0.  there's a whole thread dedicated to this as well  http://community.spotify.com/t5/Mobile-iOS-iPhone-iPad-iPod/Spotify-is-extremely-slow-to-sync-offlin...

with over 100 replies and 12 pages of rant.

Suggested posts