Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Radio Stations Disappearing

Whenever I close spotify on my iphone 4 and reopen it, all of my radio stations are gone except for the one that was last playing, and sometimes even that one doesn't show up. Is anyone else experiencing this? I was really enjoying the radio feature,...

• Whenever I close spotify on my iphone 4 and reopen it, all of my radio stations are gone except for the one that was last playing, and sometimes even that one doesn't show up. Is anyone else experien...
  • MultipleGnat
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify IOS 0.5.2 BUG Heaven

OMG the bugs in this version is insane! It Totally screws up Every Music related tweak such as MusicControlsPro and MusicBanners! It screws up meta data on these tweaks as well and Even on the Stock MediaBar within the Switcher, it will be fine and t...

• Music Fan
  • OMG the bugs in this version is insane!   It Totally screws up Every Music related tweak such as MusicControlsPro and MusicBanners! It screws up meta data on these tweaks as well and Even on...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPad App crash when I open the inbox

Everything works just fine accept for the inbox. The app crashes everytime i want to open the Inbox.

• Everything works just fine accept for the inbox. The app crashes everytime i  want to open the Inbox.    
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Two features that need added/fixed to make iOS app perfect.

1. Lyrics. It needs this like yesterday. 2. When you're starting or stopping a track by doubleclicking the home button (via the lock screen or by way of the multitasking audio control buttons) it has an annoying "Bloop" sound that ruins the audiophil...

• Casual Listener
  • 1. Lyrics. It needs this like yesterday.   2. When you're starting or stopping a track by doubleclicking the home button (via the lock screen or by way of the multitasking audio control butt...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New songs

If i want spotify to add a song on the search menu what do i need to do?

• If i want spotify to add a song on the search menu what do i need to do?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify works on wifi but WILL NOT connect via AT&T 3G/4G service...

Since yesterday I have not been able to connect to Spotify on the iPhone over 3G/4G. It works just fine when I'm at work or home connected via wifi, but not over the air 3G/4G cell service. I logged off the app, deleted the app and redownloaded it fr...

• Casual Listener
  • Since yesterday I have not been able to connect to Spotify on the iPhone over 3G/4G. It works just fine when I'm at work or home connected via wifi, but not over the air 3G/4G cell service.  &...
  • LALFAN
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I changed my facebook password and now my app wont loggin.

It just shows a picture of a bunch of album covers in motion with the apple loading wheel in the middle. After changing my password it said incorrect password then switched to the previouse mentioned screen and has stayed there not giving me the opti...

• It just shows a picture of a bunch of album covers in motion with the apple loading wheel in the middle.  After changing my password it said incorrect password then switched to the previouse m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Download

I need to know how to download music from my comp to my iphone

• I need to know how to download music from my comp to my iphone
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing

I've got a problem - when my iphone and PC is connected to the same network, it takes a really long time to sync all my playlists!! Does anyone know why?

• I've got a problem - when my iphone and PC is connected to the same network, it takes a really long time to sync all my playlists!! Does anyone know why? 
  • alex24x7
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted "Liked from Radio". How can I get it back??

Hi. I downloaded "Liked from Radio" playlist. Tried to create a new playlist with the same name and (of course) it doesnt work. How can I get this function back? I looked at the community forums and there is no guided solution. Is that ANOTHER spotif...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I downloaded "Liked from Radio" playlist. Tried to create a new playlist with the same name and (of course) it doesnt work.   How can I get this function back? I looked at the community ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPad Sync to Mac

Hi, I have Spotify Premium on my iPad 3 and on my MacBook Pro. I've downloaded some music onto my iPad (not my MacBook). How is it possible to Sync the iPad and the MacBook such that the music currently on the iPad is also available on the MacBook (n...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have Spotify Premium on my iPad 3 and on my MacBook Pro. I've downloaded some music onto my iPad (not my MacBook).  How is it possible to Sync the iPad and the MacBook such that...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iPhone not connecting to spotify

Can't connect to spotify with iPhone. Is it just me? Computer connects ok.

• Casual Listener
  • Can't connect to spotify with iPhone. Is it just me? Computer connects ok.
  • brucejohn
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

App taking up 10x the space it once did

First off let me state that I am not using any offline playlists. On my iPhone earlier today I was going through and looking at my storage. Went to Settings -> General -> Usage and waited for the results to come up. I was shocked to see that it repor...

• Music Fan
  • First off let me state that I am not using any offline playlists.   On my iPhone earlier today I was going through and looking at my storage.  Went to Settings -> General -> Usage...
  • tjb
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play songs on my ipod touch.

Hello. I have a premium account with spotify and can play songs on spotify. However, on my ipod touch, the songs are all grayed out and cannot be accessed or synced. I was hoping for a solution. Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I have a premium account with spotify and can play songs on spotify. However, on my ipod touch, the songs are all grayed out and cannot be accessed or synced. I was hoping for a solution. Than...
  • brunchwear
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing Issue with iTunes

I am a premium user and use Spotify as my main source of music. I have only a handful of Apsp on my iPhone but when trying to sync my phone to my iTunes just now it says I am at capacity due to the # of apps I have (which is false). I am wondering if...

• I am a premium user and use Spotify as my main source of music. I have only a handful of Apsp on my iPhone but when trying to sync my phone to my iTunes just now it says I am at capacity due to the #...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My lists wont sync to offline mode (iPhone 4)

When I set one of my lists to make it available offline it simply syncs the songs I listen to but not the rest. So am I supposed to have to listen through 4 days worth of music to sync it all, or what am I doing wrong?

• When I set one of my lists to make it available offline it simply syncs the songs I listen to but not the rest. So am I supposed to have to listen through 4 days worth of music to sync it all, or wha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I phone 4. one song at a time

Spotify only plays one song at a time. I have to Hit next for it to start back up. I've done re-install, deleted play lists, all the regular stuff. But i can't play more than one song at a time. Thoughts?

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify only plays one song at a time.  I have to Hit next for it to start back up. I've done re-install, deleted play lists,   all the regular stuff.  But i can't play more than one...
  • Kimpapp
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs stop at 1:27 min (Bluetooth Stream)

Hi, i like Spotify really but i have a Problem with Bluetooth Stream in my Car (Smart Brabus). Every Song i stream to the Radio stopped at 1:27 min. Then i can't touch the play button on my Iphone to go on. But if I wind the song it will be go on and...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   i like Spotify really but i have a Problem with Bluetooth Stream in my Car (Smart Brabus). Every Song i stream to the Radio stopped at 1:27 min. Then i can't touch the play button...
  • Demogorgon
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sync iPhone to Macbook with create network

I created a wireless network with my laptop and it does not shares the internet (not allowed). When I connect my iPhone to the wireless network my iPhone does not show up in the devices list. What to do?

• Regular
  • I created a wireless network with my laptop and it does not shares the internet (not allowed). When I connect my iPhone to the wireless network my iPhone does not show up in the devices list. &nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes