Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The app is crashing on splash screen

The app is crashing on splash screen

Hi everyone,

After i've updated Spotify it stopped running. When I lounch the app, I see splash screen for about 5 seconds and then it just returns back on home screen, so I suspect that it's crashing.

Actually that started happening quit a while ago, already about a month. At first I was not worried, because decided that the problem is related to new iOS version, but I've already installed few (or atleast one) Spotify update since then and nothing has changed. I've tried to make clean install, tried to restart the device, installed one more updated of iOS, tried to run the app on 3G and WiFi. The problem always is the same.

I have pro account and was authenticated over facebook first time, but as I mentioned before the app is not going any further spalsh screen (black background with spotify logo in the middle).

Please, HELP! I want my music back 🙂

Thanks.

2 Replies

Hi - welcome to the Spotify Community, nice to meet you, DimitryK!

Are you on the latest virsion of iOS? If not, try to update it.

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

Latest version of iOS and latest update of Spotify.

Thank you for reply.

Suggested posts