Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Solved!! (offline) Filters not available for playlists.

So ever since I read in the release notes for spotify that you added a offline filter (finally) I have been trying to get it to work. But it simply doesn't. Or the filter (3 lines) button is not even there. I noticed so older threads about this but i...

• Casual Listener
  • So ever since I read in the release notes for spotify that you added a offline filter (finally) I have been trying to get it to work. But it simply doesn't. Or the filter (3 lines) button is not ev...
  • superankan
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

iphone 5 won't sync "my music" from computer

my phone won't sync "my music" folder. logged out of phone and computer and it still won't sync. any ideas? thanks.

• my phone won't sync "my music" folder. logged out of phone and computer and it still won't sync. any ideas?   thanks.
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot close "define" screen

v1.5.0.2728Use case:When viewing an artist bio, if you select a word, tap "define", you are then unable to close the resulting definition screen without closing the app and re-opening it.

• Casual Listener
  • v1.5.0.2728 Use case: When viewing an artist bio, if you select a word, tap "define", you are then unable to close the resulting definition screen without closing the app and re-opening it.
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Apps crashing when login

My Spotify app keeps crashing whenever i try to log in to my spotify account.It's still the same when using my friend's account.Please help me.I'm using iOS 7.1.2.

• My Spotify app keeps crashing whenever i try to log in to my spotify account.It's still the same when using my friend's account.Please help me.I'm using iOS 7.1.2.
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium account doesn't work on iPad

Hi I have an iPad 3 and I have bougth Spotify Premium a few months ago. Now I want to stream music on my iPad and it says that streaming for mobile is only for Spotify Premium. When I go to my computer and log in on the spotify website there stands t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I have an iPad 3 and I have bougth Spotify Premium a few months ago. Now I want to stream music on my iPad and it says that streaming for mobile is only for Spotify Premium. When I go t...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotfiy premium on my iphone 5c isn't showing any playlists

I cant get spotify to load my playlists and ive even tried to sync it with my mac and it'll only let me load "Starred" and "Local files" and a blank playlist.

• Casual Listener
  • I cant get spotify to load my playlists and ive even tried to sync it with my mac and it'll only let me load "Starred" and "Local files" and a blank playlist.
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

not able to connect to spotify on my iphone

Hi, I had been using my premium suscription and today it just stopped working saying that the country I am in does not support spotify, the thing is that I had been using it without any problem for months, I managed to pay again with my Mexico credit...

• Hi, I had been using my premium suscription and today it just stopped working saying that the country I am in does not support spotify, the thing is that I had been using it without any problem for...
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS & Windows 8.1 Spotify Desktop spotify apps dropping out and restarting mid songs

Hi Spotify Community, For the past 2-3 months i have been having sporadic spotify track drop outs in the middle of a song, the song will just pause and then start playing, very similary how on other services a stream would be buffering to catch up an...

• Hi Spotify Community,   For the past 2-3 months i have been having sporadic spotify track drop outs in the middle of a song, the song will just pause and then start playing, very similary ho...
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Suddenly Stopped Syncing on ipod touch

As of yesterday, the playlists on my ipod touch are no longe syncing to what's on the computer. for instance, I updated a few playlists yesterday. One of them had 13 songs, it now has 23. However, my ipod won't update with what's on the computer. And...

• As of yesterday, the playlists on my ipod touch are no longe syncing to what's on the computer. for instance, I updated a few playlists yesterday. One of them had 13 songs, it now has 23. However, my...
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

German- Lieder synchronisieren

Hallo,brauche dringend Hilfe! Ich hab Spotify Premium und seid neustem werden die Lieder die ich zu einer playlist hinzugefügt habe, nicht mehr synchronisiert. Wenn ich den Schalter "online- verfügbar" Umlege sodass er auf grün ist sollten die Lieder...

• Hallo, brauche dringend Hilfe! Ich hab Spotify Premium und seid neustem werden die Lieder die ich zu einer playlist hinzugefügt habe, nicht mehr synchronisiert. Wenn ich den Schalter "online- verf...
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App crashing

My Spotify app is crashing about every 40 minutes of play time. Ever since my last app updateIphone 5cVersion 1.4.1.4

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify app is crashing about every 40 minutes of play time. Ever since my last app update Iphone 5c Version 1.4.1.4
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to stop sync???

Hi there, in Spotify on my Mac i found "devices" and there i saw my ipad and my iphone. When i chose Synchronise suddenly Spotify startet to sync all i have on my Mac. I had no other idea to stop this but to delete Spotify on my ipad and iphone. can ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,    in Spotify on my Mac i found "devices" and there i saw my ipad and my iphone. When i chose Synchronise suddenly Spotify startet to sync all i have on my Mac. I had no other...
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Name on car radio

Hi, mi first post here. Thanks to everybody can help me... I've Spotify Premium and Premium Deezer too. My iPhone is connected to a car radio via dock (Keenwood iP500). so I can fast forward skip pause and recharge my iPhone. The question is: On Deez...

• Hi, mi first post here.   Thanks to everybody can help me...   I've Spotify Premium and Premium Deezer too.   My iPhone is connected to a car radio via dock (Keenwood iP500...
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio seems hopelessly broken - duplicate songs?

Hi all, I just signed up for Spotify Canada, but the Radio feature seems hopelessly broken? The radio station feature seems to duplicate songs over and over, or play variations of the same song multiple times, sometimes in a row? I did a search and I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,    I just signed up for Spotify Canada, but the Radio feature seems hopelessly broken?   The radio station feature seems to duplicate songs over and over, or play varia...
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ios app crashes frequently on ipod touch

I recently installed Soptify on my 32 GB Ipod Touch. Things are going smoothly for the most part. However, the ios app that recently became available in the Canadian ITunes storedoes crash frequently when I am searching for a song or if I press the P...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently installed Soptify on my 32 GB Ipod Touch. Things are going smoothly for the most part. However, the ios app that recently became available in the Canadian ITunes storedoes crash frequently...
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files

Hi Guys, Have a question about local files and playing offline When i add music to Spotify from my laptop, I drag them into local files, then create playlists etc. i open Spotify on my phone to make the music available offline, now all these songs go...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Guys,   Have a question about local files and playing offline   When i add music to Spotify from my laptop, I drag them into local files, then create playlists etc.   i ...
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify playing random pop songs

Using iPhone 3, free account. When playing an album on shuffle, spotify will play random pop songs for the recommended songs. I've seen Britney Spears, Taylor swift, micheal Jackson, etc. when I'm playing an album by Ryan bingham or Kelly Willis and ...

• Using iPhone 3, free account. When playing an album on shuffle, spotify will play random pop songs for the recommended songs. I've seen Britney Spears, Taylor swift, micheal Jackson, etc. when I'm pl...
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing local files using iPhone

I used to be able to manually sync my local files from my computer to my iPhone using the free version of Spotify. Now when I click to manually sync the songs it automatically switches to sync all local files to the device. I don't want to sync every...

• Roadie
  • I used to be able to manually sync my local files from my computer to my iPhone using the free version of Spotify. Now when I click to manually sync the songs it automatically switches to sync all lo...
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No more synchronization on my iphone!

Hello, I have trouble with my Spotify application on my Iphone. Often, when I'm connected to wifi, the synchronization of my songs stops. I have deleted and re-installed the app multiple times and it's always the same. At some point it just stops syn...

• Hello,    I have trouble with my Spotify application on my Iphone. Often, when I'm connected to wifi, the synchronization of my songs stops. I have deleted and re-installed the app mult...
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes