Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Offline Mode

Solved!

Offline Mode

Hi guys,

Need some help with Spotify.
I Seem to have the problem that not every Song is available in offline mode.

Hope someone can help.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I checked it and don't have problems downloading the song.

So you are on your mobile data? Check your preferences, there's a setting where you can choose if you want to sync songs while using 3G / not connected to wi-fi.

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Hey @Stunned and welcome to the community!

Are you talking about the "songs" tab or songs of an offline playlist? Either way there's 2 questions I need to ask: Is it possible you've reached the limit of 3.333 downloaded tracks per device? Do you have at least 1GB of free data storage left on your phone?

Hi carina thanks for the quick reply.

I've got the problem with both in "songs" and when I try to play the song in the playlist. I've got about a 100 songs saved in offline mode and I've got the iPhone 6 64gb of space. I've still got 40 go of free space on my phone.

Did you try to download the entire playlist again? I mean to slide the offline toggle on top to "not available offline" and then make it offline available again.

Yes, I did but I still got the problem.

It's only with 2 songs the rest of the playlist works. I've got 7 songs in the playlist with various songs and 2 of them don't work in offline mode.

Are those local files? Did you import them to Spotify on the desktop client and added to the playlist? In other words: are you able to stream those tracks and they just don't download?

You can paste the songs URLs here as well and I'll check if there's something wrong with the tracks.

I'm using the spotify app only and streaming works only the offline doesn't work.

http://open.spotify.com/track/3sE5vUSPhQCrfhFnE4G5J7
http://open.spotify.com/track/3sE5vUSPhQCrfhFnE4G5J7

Or could it be that you can't save songs for the offline mode while using cellular ?
Marked as solution

I checked it and don't have problems downloading the song.

So you are on your mobile data? Check your preferences, there's a setting where you can choose if you want to sync songs while using 3G / not connected to wi-fi.

Thank you very much for your help that was it! I just needed to slide the sync button for mobile data.

Suggested posts