Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify app on iphone crashing every time I click on it to start it up.

Spotify app on iphone crashing every time I click on it to start it up.

I have tried to do a clean installation (cleared data from safari, deleted spotify, restarted phone and re-downloaded the app) multiple times on my iphone 4s. I have the newest software download but can't do anything to get in to spotify on my iphone. Help!

3 Replies

Hi there welcome to the community,

Does it work when you open the app while in Airplane mode?

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Nope. Just tried that. It doesn't work then either...

I've had the same issue for almost two months. I switched over to Spotify and bought a premium upgrade but had to cancel it because I could not get the app to launch after I did an initial install. I deleted the app, cleared data, and reinstalled the app multiple times and it still immediately crashed upon launching. I couldn't even get to the login screen. I was excited that the issue may have been resolved in one of the two last updates to the app, but it still doesn't work. I have an iPhone 5c and the latest iOS update. Totally frustrating since I primarily use these services to listen to music in the car and in offline mode when I travel. It worked on my older generation iPad but that's useless to me since it's wifi only so I can't use it in the car. I had to switch back to my old streaming service that has an app that I can actually use.

Suggested posts