Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The song that I am reproducing is changed without reason, to music that I do not know // se cambia

The song that I am reproducing is changed without reason, to music that I do not know // se cambia

Plan

Premium

Country

CHILE

Device

iPhone 8, 

Operating System

iOS 12

The song I am reproducing is changed without reason, to music I do not know. Its not music in the queue. It only change the list or album to play only one song, which I really don't know where it comes from. I try updating the app, uninstalling and installing again the app. I changed my password and close the session in all devices, but it still happens. 

Cuando estoy reproduciendo alguna lista, album o canción, a veces se cambia sola, sin ninguna razón a una cancion que yo no conozco y que jamas escucharía (no son de mi gusto). Intenté actualizando la aplicación, la eliminé y la volví a instalar. Cambié mi contraseña y cerré la sesión en todos los dispositivos. No es la fila de reproducción tampoco. No se qué es lo que pasa, pero es desesperante. Por favor su ayuda, ya intenté todo. Lo único que me queda es intentar Apple Music.

IMG_7766.PNG
4 Replies

Me pasa lo mismo

Tengo plan premium familiar u en mi Samsung Galaxy 10 no dura más de 10 seg mi canción y se cambia a unas que no conozco y se ponen play solas.

Cambie claves, reinstale,  puse en privado.... todo y no mejora

Hey @Dvergara1,

Thanks for reaching out to us. This sounds odd and we'll do our best to help you out.

Hope you don't mind us replying in English as it's the Community's official language.

We'd suggest you give these steps a go. You can also check this article so you can make sure your account is secured. There are also steps on how to remove the access to a third-party app.

Hope this helps. If you have questions, we are here for you.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello, I have the same issue.

I start a playlist, the song finish and the next song is in portuguese, from someone I  don't know.

Is really odd, I need urgently help, I am using Spotify for almost 12 years and I never had any issue so far.

Hey @fassor,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for joining the conversation. 

Just to confirm, have you tried the steps and checked this article as @Ver previously suggested? 

If so and the issue persists, as this could be account-related and we don't have access to users’ accounts in the Community, we'd recommend contacting our Customer Support directly, so they can check your account and help you further.

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, don't hesitate to ask.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts