Title Changes On Lock Screen -- Still not fixed -- Still broken

Title Changes On Lock Screen -- Still not fixed -- Still broken

stealth210
Roadie
27 Replies

Re: Title Changes On Lock Screen -- Still not fixed -- Still broken

stealth210
Roadie

This impacts A2DP title changes for those of us with vehicles that display title track/album/artist and time. It's not updating. What's the DEAL here spotify? Stop with the social crap until you get this right. I've held back until this last week, but I'm slamming you on this problem everytime I see, smell or think someone is about to talk about spotify. As a software developer, I have to say... What a stupid company to ignore your end users for THREE months now. Way to treat people like a number.

IF I had a choice, I would downgrade versions to the working one, which I don't have the option to on iOS.

David
Spotify Legend
Hello.

We're still aware of this issue - Our top men are on the case!
Airhorn Enthusiast

stealth210
Roadie

David, I doubt that. Heard it many times before. I would have been fired by now for this "little" bug taking so long to fix. I'm well aware of SDLC and this is so far off it's not funny.

bigdrop
Gig Goer
How many Spotify techs does it take to screw in a light bulb? One to hold the bulb while the others turn the house. Seriously though. I'm with Mog now and I couldn't be happier. Spotify blows.

bigdrop
Gig Goer

They just released 0.5.5. Did they finally fix it? I'm dying to hear.

noob
Regular
Nope, can't believe it..back to 0.5.1 yet again. What a pain updating in the hope that this bug would actually be fixed and then having to go back to iTunes and reverting back to a quickly becoming ancient version...not impressed.

noob
Regular
By the way the only reason I can restore is because I downloaded the 0.5.1 version when it was released in May, then backed it up so when it gets overwritten I could replace the updated version with 0.5.1. Amazing how hard Apple wants to make it to be able to revert to a stable version.

bigdrop
Gig Goer
Why am I not surprised. Time for dimwit David to weigh in and tell everyone how their best minds are on it. Get Mog.

user-removed
Not applicable

Hey folks!

There is no update for this just now. However keep an eye and watch this space for updates.

SUGGESTED POSTS