Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Transferring tracks from Australian to UK account

Transferring tracks from Australian to UK account

Hi all

I have two Spotify accounts - I travel around a lot and obviously I need an account for both UK and Australia. In Australia, I downloaded some nice new music which isn't available in the UK. Is there a way to transfer it over to my other account? Thanks
3 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Unfortunately not, the catalogue varies from country to country due to licensing restrictions and so if the songs aren't available in the UK then you can't get them on that account. If you have the songs on a CD you can import them as a local file.

Alternatively, if you have an AUD payment method and have premium, you can use your account abroad with no issues.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Hi Anthony

I have premium on my uk account but not my one for Australia.

@user-removed wrote:
Hi Anthony

I have premium on my uk account but not my one for Australia.

Hi,

Fair enough, I notice in your OP you said downloaded. Have you got the file? Then you can just sent it via email or whatever 😛

Otherwise my only suggestion would be to change your subscription over to the Australian account and use that one, as from memory (mistake in my above post sry) the payment country no longer needs to match the account country.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts