Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Up Next feature won't stop

Solved!

Up Next feature won't stop

How do I stop Up Next feature.  Accidentally used it and can't stop that playlist from playing next.  It interrupts other playlists

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

AWESOME!!!!
I found a way to stop Up Next crisis, Just log out and log back in and Up Next is gone!!!!!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Just sign out and sign in again 🙂

Marked as solution

Try to log out and log back in that worked for me!

Or IF that does not work for you, try to re install the app

23 Replies

What ecactly are you referring to?

When you tap on the three dots on the upper right side when if a playlist, one of the options is "add to up next" . I accidentally did that and now when playing any other playlist, the "up next" playlist plays

When a song is playing, tap on the icon on the right top corner and you'll see all the next songs. Just select/delete the ones you don't want.
BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

This is hardly a good solution if the playlist you queued has dozens or hundreds of songs in it. Spotify should clear out the Up Next list if you start playing something new without adding it to Up Next, or at least give us a button to clear the whole thing at once.

I, too, accidentally hit the UP NEXT button and I can't get out of it on either my phone or my MAC. Can anyone help?

wow...i had to check and then remove every song on the up next list. stupid.

Marked as solution

AWESOME!!!!
I found a way to stop Up Next crisis, Just log out and log back in and Up Next is gone!!!!!

Thank you!!!!

For the love of cheese, please tell me how!
xxx

Marked as solution

Just sign out and sign in again 🙂

Yeah, this must be considered a bug:

- added a playlist to up next

- I then go to a artist and say "go to radio" and then "play radio"

- up next still plays

Up next should be cleared and the radio tracks should start immediately.

Also, I don't have the up next icon in the top-right corner(bug? a/b test?). 

So I just have to skip manually all the up next tracks until I get to the radio tracks.

You've just saved my life lol

Thanks

**bleep** thanks, i will try this and hope it workds beause i HATE up next it won't let me play one playlist in full w/o interuppting ughhhh so annoying

None of these suggestions work. This is especially annoying with the hundreds of added tracks that I am faced with. Unless Spotify can come up with a stable solution I think that I will defect to Tidal. darn frustrated............... 

Marked as solution

Try to log out and log back in that worked for me!

Or IF that does not work for you, try to re install the app

Scroll to the last song in up next list. Play it and list is empty.

I have logged in and out on both my iphone and laptop (4Xs).  It has not resolved the problem of what next interupting all my music choices. PIA.  Ready to unsubscribe from Spotify.  Can someone recommend a good alternative?

I found a way to stop it go to setings ang turn offline mode on wait 4 a minute then switch it of then its there:)
I didn't think i whud ever get enoug of the weeknd

Suggested posts