Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Volume on Bluetooth Headphones too low on iPhone

Volume on Bluetooth Headphones too low on iPhone

When I use my bluetooth headphones on my iPhone, the sound is too low. Even on max volume it isn't as loud as it is on my computer. I've checked lots of settings and nothing seems to have worked. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

9 Replies

Hi,

Thanks for posting on the community!

Have you tried using other devices? Aside from your iPhone and PC?

If the problem still persists, I would suggest to reinstall the app.

Thanks!

I have the exact same stupid problem. I have JBL bluetooth headphones which sound super high when playing youtube or even some web radio from safari. When i play spotify - volume is too low ... I mean it's good but i need louder.

Hi Arnold_BG!

Well on my experience, JBL and Sony has an ear protection level installed on their devices. To prevent hearing problems

Have you tried using a different device other than the earphone? 

Have you tried reinstalling the app as well?

Thanks! 

You missed in my message the part where i play youtube or safari... Then there is no ear protection? It is Spotify man. Same happens when i stream music to my car... spotify has significant lower volume.

Hi Arnold_BG,

Have you tried tweaking your equalizer on the settings menu?

I did but sounded horrible... I now read in other posts setting quality to extreme might be a solution. Mine was automatic... Will try later... and will post result.

Hi Arnold_BG,

Alright that sounds good. And if it works/changes or it satisfy your experience,  let me know!

Have a good one!

Yes, this solved the problem... Maybe should be written in options that lower quality affects volume:)

That's great!

Happy Listening! 

Suggested posts