Step 1

NEXT STEP

Want to cancel my subscription

Want to cancel my subscription

How do I cancel my subscription
3 Replies

Hello @user-removed ,Welcome to the community! ๐Ÿ™‚

To unsubscribe from premium follow these steps:

Canceling your subscription reverts your account to the Free level.

1. Go to the subscription page. (Note: If you donโ€™t know your password, go here to reset it.)
      2. Under Subscription and payment, click cancel your subscription.User-added image
      3. Select a reason (select Other reasons if you're canceling for a promotion). Click CONTINUE.
      4. Click CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION.
      5. Enter your password in the password field. Click CANCEL SPOTIFY PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION.

Your subscription page now shows the date you will revert to our Free ad-based service. We hope you decide to upgrade again!

Note: If you subscribed through any other company than Spotify, you need to contact that company to cancel. If your subscription is through iTunes, please see Apple's instructions for canceling.

I am still having trouble can u help me if I give u my passwords??

@user-removed

Unfortunately no, you should never, ever give out your password to anyone ๐Ÿ™‚

This will give them access to your banking details and they can steal your money, Spotify will never ask you for your Password ๐Ÿ™‚

1. you can Go to the subscription page. (click on the highlited text to go to the page)
  2. Under Subscription and payment, click cancel your subscription. (As shown in the picture below)User-added image
  3. Select a reason, Then Click CONTINUE.
  4. Click CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION.
  5. Enter your password in the password field. Then Click CANCEL SPOTIFY PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION.

Suggested posts