Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

What can I do if my Spotify artworks are glitching? So that every album has its respected cover art?

What can I do if my Spotify artworks are glitching? So that every album has its respected cover art?

Hello everyone. I,m not sure if im the only user encountering this problem, but from the many users I know it seems that I.m the only one. Lately, some artwrorks, cover arts, have been glitching in a couple of ways. Sometimes, I'm listening to a song in my library and the respected artwork for the chosen song is not there, but another one most of the times a song I don't have in my library and don't know at all. They reset sometimes after a couple of days but random artworks keep on spawning on my music library. Also, when Im creating a playlist, the display you usually see in the "recently played" tab is the regular playlist design featuring four albums but the problem is that all the artworksare zoomed in. Pictures are attatched below so I can explain myself a little better. I've tried updates, reinstalling and installing the app and removing and resaving music to my library. Help please. 

FullSizeRender.jpg
0 Replies

Suggested posts