Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Solved!! Removing Artists from Your Music

Hello,I have made alot of songs available for me offline, and alot of them I don't want to listen to anymore.However, in order to remove these songs from my music, I have to remove them individually, which is time consuming.Strangely, there is no way...

• Hello, I have made alot of songs available for me offline, and alot of them I don't want to listen to anymore. However, in order to remove these songs from my music, I have to remove them individua...
  • nunnnun
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! track timer on iPhone app not staying visible during song playback

I rely on the track timer during song playback, up until today it worked just fine, however now it shows up only when the song starts, then disappears and will reappear for about 2 seconds if I tap the area on the phone where the timer is displayed. ...

• Casual Listener
  • I rely on the track timer during song playback, up until today it worked just fine, however now it shows up only when the song starts, then disappears and will reappear for about 2 seconds if I tap t...
  • nunnnun
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

iPhone: Spotify app playlist doesn't load all songs

Hi Guys, I created a playlist on my computer with at least 50+ songs on it.However, on my iPhone, despite recognising the playlist correctly, it won't recognise all songs!? It only shows 19 songs and then that's it. Does anyone have an idea what's ha...

• Gig Goer
  • Hi Guys,   I created a playlist on my computer with at least 50+ songs on it. However, on my iPhone, despite recognising the playlist correctly, it won't recognise all songs!? It only shows 1...
  • swisscub
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify CONNECT not working with version 3.3.0

Since I upgraded the Spotify app to version 3.3.0.1640 on my iPad, it cannot establish a connection to my client radio (via CONNECT). The client appears in the list of devices. When I choose it, not much is happening (very short animation of the symb...

• Visitor
  • Since I upgraded the Spotify app to version 3.3.0.1640 on my iPad, it cannot establish a connection to my client radio (via CONNECT).   The client appears in the list of devices. When I choose...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Some playlists created while on computer are not showing up on iPhone

Hi all, I'm sure this come up before, but I don't wanna search through thousands of feeds. Anyway... I've been a premium member for about 3 years now and I've never had this issue before. I've created some new playlists while using my account on my c...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I'm sure this come up before, but I don't wanna search through thousands of feeds. Anyway...   I've been a premium member for about 3 years now and I've never had this issue b...
  • billyblew
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Starred list won't stay Synced.

Here's the problem. My starred list will sync for offline use while I'm at home connected to wifi. However, once I leave my house I lose about 1/2 of my starred list for offline use. All other playlist stayed synced for office use. No idea how to fix...

• Here's the problem.  My starred list will sync for offline use while I'm at home connected to wifi.  However, once I leave my house I lose about 1/2 of my starred list for offline use. &nbs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How can a switch off shuffle?

On both my ipad2 & iphone6 I cant seem to switch off shuffle. This problem appears to have only recently occurred. Pressing the green shuffle button repeatedly has the same effect in that it changes the track but thereafter it goes back into shuffle ...

• Casual Listener
  • On both my ipad2 & iphone6 I cant seem to switch off shuffle. This problem appears to have only recently occurred.   Pressing the green shuffle button repeatedly has the same effect in tha...
  • tyson1
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Running feature doesn't show up for student account

Help! I have a Spotify student account, which is supposedly a "premium" account, but it doesn't show the running feature on my iPhone 6 Plus. However, when I log in with a newly created free account, I have the running feature. What gives Spotify!???

• Music Fan
  • Help! I have a Spotify student account, which is supposedly a "premium" account, but it doesn't show the running feature on my iPhone 6 Plus. However, when I log in with a newly created free account,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and in car connectivity

It's been posted before many times! Recently and long ago but in going to bring this up again. Over the years and different iPhones I've had spotify has been an issue when listening in car over Bluetooth or cable. I've had 3 different bmws with 3 dif...

• Casual Listener
  • It's been posted before many times! Recently and long ago but in going to bring this up again. Over the years and different iPhones I've had spotify has been an issue when listening in car over B...
  • Invis_inc
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Upgraded via iTunes - not working

Hello All, I downloaded the app, loved it, then immediately ugraded to Premium via iTunes - 1 month free trial £12.99 I received an email confirmation but now the adverts have reappeared. I originally signed in voa Facebook so am worried I may have d...

• Visitor
  • Hello All,   I downloaded the app, loved it, then immediately ugraded to Premium via iTunes - 1 month free trial £12.99   I received an email confirmation but now the adverts have reapp...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Your Music list suddenly disappeared

I'm running Spotify on an iPhone6 with iOS8.1. My Your Music list was available and working fine last night. This morning it is gone. I restarted the app, and even the phone, and left the app open for about 20 minutes with no results. How can I force...

• Music Fan
  • I'm running Spotify on an iPhone6 with iOS8.1. My Your Music list was available and working fine last night. This morning it is gone. I restarted the app, and even the phone, and left the app open fo...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Login problems - iPhone App

Hi there, I get the message "login failed you've already created an account with this email address" but I'm not trying to create an account, I'm trying to log in. What's the problem? I can log in to the spot icy website no prob. Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I get the message "login failed you've already created an account with this email address" but I'm not trying to create an account, I'm trying to log in. What's the problem? I can log in to...
  • RipleySigourney
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music stops when changing app in car (carplay mode)

Hi, spotify now supports car play. Thats fine and disturbing at the same time. Whenever I connect my Iphone to my BMW, the App changes to carplay mode. When I am listening to music but want to check another app quickly, Spotify stops playing the musi...

• Hi, spotify now supports car play. Thats fine and disturbing at the same time. Whenever I connect my Iphone to my BMW, the App changes to carplay mode. When I am listening to music but want to ch...
  • lawrencek
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline listening

I have an iPad 2 and subscribe to Spotify Premium.How can I listen offline to my music?Currently the only advantage of Premium is No ads !

• I have an iPad 2 and subscribe to Spotify Premium. How can I listen offline to my music? Currently the only advantage of Premium is No ads !
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline mode not working on iPhone 6Plus

I have a premium account and enabled most of my playlists in offline mode. However, on my phone the little down-arrow-circle thing is grey instead of green, even though the "Available Offline" button is enabled. I know there's enough space (it's a br...

• I have a premium account and enabled most of my playlists in offline mode. However, on my phone the little down-arrow-circle thing is grey instead of green, even though the "Available Offline" button...
  • finnaqua
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Last month I've got a spotify gift card that's $10.00 and usually that last for a month but before p

Last month I've got a spotify gift card that's $10.00 and usually that last for a month but before putting the code I went to the website and saw spotify had 3 months for 10.00 so I used the gift card and it worked but it's been a month now and it's ...

• Last month I've got a spotify gift card that's $10.00 and usually that last for a month but before putting the code I went to the website and saw spotify had 3 months for 10.00 so I used the gift car...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not working when using iPad app

My beloved Spotify on my iPad is acting very strangely ... It won't play a song unless I click on the title then keep my finger on the title all the way through the song ... I'm also unable to save albums ... When I try there is no response. Help ple...

• Casual Listener
  • My beloved Spotify on my iPad is acting very strangely ... It won't play a song unless I click on the title then keep my finger on the title all the way through the song ... I'm also unable to save a...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login

Have been a Spotify user for awhile. Not a Facebook guy. When I got a new phone I had to login once again. It wouldn't accept my login and password combo. I used to forgot password and received an email to correct the problem and made the change... S...

• Have been a Spotify user for awhile. Not a Facebook guy. When I got a new phone I had to login once again. It wouldn't accept my login and password combo. I used to forgot password and received an em...
  • jonat
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes