Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Spotify LOTS OF PROBLEMS please help

Hi, I've got An iPad air and spotify has been giving me trouble since 2 weeks ago, When I go into spotify It crashes straight away and I have to reinstall, account signs out all the time and songs don't download. I've also got premium, please help

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've got An iPad air and spotify has been giving me trouble since 2 weeks ago, When I go into spotify It crashes straight away and I have to reinstall, account signs out all the time and songs do...
  • DeluxeZ
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

offline mode doesn't work

When u download songs onto my Samsung galaxy s5 they download then when out of signal it doesn't want to play anything. I've even played around with the offline mode in settings still not working. I've even started deleting the cache and the app and ...

• When u download songs onto my Samsung galaxy s5 they download then when out of signal it doesn't want to play anything. I've even played around with the offline mode in settings still not working. I'...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error

Ever since the new update, all my music is gone and I can't connect to get any new music. I'm upset because I pay 4.99 a month for my subscription. I'm not paying when I can't listen to my music. I deleted and reinstalled and nothing worked.

• Ever since the new update, all my music is gone and I can't connect to get any new music. I'm upset because I pay 4.99 a month for my subscription. I'm not paying when I can't listen to my music. I d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't add new songs to my music

I can't add new songs to my music. Every time I do they disappear within an hour. All my old songs are still there. I deleted and re installed the Spotify app and I'm still having the same problem.

• I can't add new songs to my music. Every time I do they disappear within an hour. All my old songs are still there. I deleted and re installed the Spotify app and I'm still having the same problem.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

App keeps crashing

I'm on iOS 8.3 with an iPhone 6. I have premium subscription. For the past few day (can't remember when exactly) the Spotify app keeps crashing while playing a song.I've tried restarting, closing all open apps and uninstalling and reinstalling Spotif...

• I'm on iOS 8.3 with an iPhone 6. I have premium subscription. For the past few day (can't remember when exactly) the Spotify app keeps crashing while playing a song. I've tried restarting, closing...
  • Swanny
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Crash
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The volume of the ads is louder than the volume of the songs

This is especially annoying when listening with headphones. I will be listening to my music then all of a sudden an ad will come on at a ridiculous volume level and because these ads always have ridiculously annoying music it hurts my ears. I know te...

• Roadie
  • This is especially annoying when listening with headphones. I will be listening to my music then all of a sudden an ad will come on at a ridiculous volume level and because these ads always have ridi...
  • ws1482
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Release notes - Spotify for iOS 3.2.0

What's new in version 3.2.0 Minor improvements

• Community Legend
  • What's new in version 3.2.0 Minor improvements
  • Swanny
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I can delete songs on my Spotify successfuly but they look like still on my iPhone's memory.

I can easily delete them on my Spotify,but it still takes megabites on my iPhone,they are not saved or online.What can I do for deleting them on my phone's memory?

• I can easily delete them on my Spotify,but it still takes megabites on my iPhone,they are not saved or online.What can I do for deleting them on my phone's memory?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • delete music
    Help me!
    iphone
    iPhone 5S
    Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Free Account Suggested Tracks

Recently my premium subscription ended and I want to listen to one of my playlists, but I am constantly being overrun with these "suggested tracks". I put these songs in a playlist because I wanted to listen to them. If i wanted to discover other son...

• Recently my premium subscription ended and I want to listen to one of my playlists, but I am constantly being overrun with these "suggested tracks". I put these songs in a playlist because I wanted t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iphone usb connection continually skipping tracks

Please help, I signed up for spotify for the purpose of using in my car through my iPhone 5C via USB however when I try to play it will keep skipping the tracks after a couple of secounds. Is there anything I can do to my settings to stop this? Appre...

• Please help, I signed up for spotify for the purpose of using in my car through my iPhone 5C via USB however when I try to play it will keep skipping the tracks after a couple of secounds. Is there a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recommended artists not changing

Hey my recommended artsits on mu ipad app haven't changed in 2 weeks. Thansk in advance

• Regular
  • Hey my recommended artsits on mu ipad app haven't changed in 2 weeks. Thansk in advance 🙂
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Track length doesnt show anymore

Hi,In the latest upgrade, the length of the track only shows a few seconds then it dissapears. It only shows up again if i tap the screen, but then it dissapears again. Can you please fix so that track length shows constantly again? Or make it option...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, In the latest upgrade, the length of the track only shows a few seconds then it dissapears. It only shows up again if i tap the screen, but then it dissapears again. Can you please fix so that...
  • Swanny
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Track length
    visuals
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

How can I edit playlists while Connect is running?

Hi, I'm currently listening to Spotify using the desktop app on my Mac. I am also freeing up some space on my iPhone, so would like to turn off "available offline" on a few playlists in my Spotify iOS client. It seems thanks the the "helpful" new Con...

• Hi,  I'm currently listening to Spotify using the desktop app on my Mac. I am also freeing up some space on my iPhone, so would like to turn off "available offline" on a few playlists in my Spo...
  • Swanny
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    iOS
    playlist editing
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student Discount

So I am currently paying the full price for premium spotify. My friend told me they have a student price. How do I get it?

• Casual Listener
  • So I am currently paying the full price for premium spotify. My friend told me they have a student price. How do I get it?
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with longer local tracks!?

So after the last update Spotify seems to get all messed up when playing local tracks. I.e. i have a local track that is over 7 hours long. It used to work fine both on the computer and ios, but now it seems I can't forward/rewind properly. Just to c...

• Casual Listener
  • So after the last update Spotify seems to get all messed up when playing local tracks. I.e. i have a local track that is over 7 hours long. It used to work fine both on the computer and ios, but now ...
  • Zoidvash
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Radio playing tracks I've Thumbs down

I have given about 50 tracks a thumbs down but they still play. How do I fix this?

• Gig Goer
  • I have given about 50 tracks a thumbs down but they still play. How do I fix this?
  • nobodyfamous
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

spotify on my ipod touch 4g

Hi @ll, unfortunately Spotify doesn´t work on my Ipod Touch 4g. I connect it per USB-Cable with my Laptop where I installed Spotify a few days ago. Under "devices" (German: Geräte) my Ipod doesn´t appear... It also doesn´t work when I change the USB-...

• Hi @ll,   unfortunately Spotify doesn´t work on my Ipod Touch 4g. I connect it per USB-Cable with my Laptop where I installed Spotify a few days ago. Under "devices" (German: Geräte) my Ip...
  • jeanettept
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes